I am the most powerful weopan of destruction in the two univ

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I am the most powerful weopan of destruction in the two univ

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Actually i’m a slightly overweight Aussie with a posture problem(at least that’s what my friends say anyway)and i’m new.

I absolutely love LEXX and red dwarf
    (LEXX for it’s great ideas and acting,red dwarf for…well,no need to continue is there?)

so,i hope i become a certified sadgeezer soon and…Hi!

Anonymous

Hi Eva….

I’m from Ca but have the same problems(ha-ha)Lexx is the best, Red Dwarf no comment. What about Farscape? As much as it pains me to say it Lexx season 3 just isnt as good as the season or the movies. Farscape has been THE kind though.

Anonymous

Hi Eva….

I’m from Ca but have the same problems(ha-ha)Lexx is the best, Red Dwarf no comment. What about Farscape? As much as it pains me to say it Lexx season 3 just isnt as good as the season or the movies. Farscape has been THE kind though.

Bascule
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Eva02soul:
    Actually i’m a slightly overweight Aussie with a posture problem(at least that’s what my friends say anyway)and i’m new.

(LEXX for it’s great ideas and acting,red dwarf for…well,no need to continue is there?)

Welcome, Eva02soul!

But…you love Red Dwarf for….what? Certainly not for that last series.
    A good example of why, if a writing partnership splits up, you should never go it alone.

Bascule
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Eva02soul:

Welcome, Eva02soul!

But…you love Red Dwarf for….what? Certainly not for that last series.
    A good example of why, if a writing partnership splits up, you should never go it alone.

Anonymous

Lexx is #1 for me, Farscape next, Efc has become interesting again and its always a treat for the eye to see Kevin Sorbo in leather or black satin, depending on his uniform dejour.

Anonymous

Lexx is #1 for me, Farscape next, Efc has become interesting again and its always a treat for the eye to see Kevin Sorbo in leather or black satin, depending on his uniform dejour.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:

so many scifi men, so little time ) but i agree with lexx and farscape ratings, i havent watched red dwarf so i haven’t a clue…welcome eva and bascule…always room for more dysfunctional children in our little family!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:

so many scifi men, so little time ) but i agree with lexx and farscape ratings, i havent watched red dwarf so i haven’t a clue…welcome eva and bascule…always room for more dysfunctional children in our little family!

Anonymous

Farscape is better but only because I can watch it with marginally more consistency than Lexx.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Farscape is better but only because I can watch it with marginally more consistency than Lexx.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Welcome Eva02soul! Another Lexx soul is always welcome to pitch tent here. And, as for Red Dwarf, I admit to having a fondness for Arnold Rimmer. Can’t explain it, but I do. The last season was kinda ‘odd’ but they’ve kept me watchin’ this long, no smeggin’ way am I stoppin’ now.

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

Welcome Eva02soul! Another Lexx soul is always welcome to pitch tent here. And, as for Red Dwarf, I admit to having a fondness for Arnold Rimmer. Can’t explain it, but I do. The last season was kinda ‘odd’ but they’ve kept me watchin’ this long, no smeggin’ way am I stoppin’ now.

——————
    “mitaku oyasin”

Anonymous

HI! and welcome from beautiful? downtown Erial,New Jersey…

Anonymous

HI! and welcome from beautiful? downtown Erial,New Jersey…

crusader
    Participant

Welcome!!! Where al friends here!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Welcome!!! Where al friends here!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.