I dont know what to call this

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub I dont know what to call this

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Beebop -bel
    Participant

I know this is really a scifi thing but i just cant keep this too my self!

http://www.Boohbah.com

wierd!

but hours of fun

Buk
    Participant

I call it pure evil. I understand that it was made by the same people that do the “Teletubbies”

Beebop -bel
    Participant

😯

good grief! what have i unleashed…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s curiously very entertaining! πŸ™‚ Good one! πŸ˜€ Ah, or I mean that is EVIL! 😈

Speaking of flash sites, last night I found this entertaining flash thing and happily wasted quite a bit of time on it — it’s a little game, reminds me of Riven, you just click on things and try to get the little astronaut home (the logic of what you are doing to get him through each level isn’t always superb, but nice graphics and sound)
    http://www.perpetuum.cz/amanita/hra/intro.html

purple_unicorn
    Participant

Bebopbel, I thought it was a really cool site! I spent probably 30 minutes there playing around. πŸ˜€

Even though I can see the *evil* Teletubbies resemblance, I don’t think this site unleashes nearly the destructive force that the Teletubbies do. πŸ™„
    Besides, Barney’s evilness makes the Teletubbies pale in comparison. πŸ‘Ώ

BTW, Logan, I couldn’t get your link to work. Even tried to cut and paste it, but no luck. πŸ™

Anonymous

Me too!

I just HAD to click ALL the balloons πŸ™‚

purple_unicorn
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

Me too!

I just HAD to click ALL the balloons πŸ™‚

Oh, good! Now I don’t feel like such a dork! πŸ˜›

What can I say – I’m easily entertained! πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

nursewhen
    Participant

I got hooked on the apple catching and the jumping dog.

I found it more reminiscent of Blue Meanies from Yellow Submarine than telletubbies though.

purple_unicorn
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

I got hooked on the apple catching and the jumping dog.

OMG! I spent, like, ten minutes playing the apple catching! 😯 πŸ˜€

There was also another little game where you had to drag-and-drop the five little characters into their outlines. Easy to do as long as the outlines were stationary, but as you got farther into the game, the outlines were set into motion. That got hard!

OK. Now that my true *geek* colors are showing, I’ll shut up. 😳

*runs and hides in coat closet*

nursewhen
    Participant
    purple_unicorn wrote:

There was also another little game where you had to drag-and-drop the five little characters into their outlines. Easy to do as long as the outlines were stationary, but as you got farther into the game, the outlines were set into motion. That got hard!

I must have missed that one! which present did you click on? After a while, all it offered me was a handbag!
    I thought it was telling me to go away. πŸ™

Anonymous

Talk about Myst on LSD, yeesh 8)

Though oddly addictive.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

Talk about Myst on LSD, yeesh 8)

Though oddly addictive.

I’ve heard that LSD is also oddly addictive. πŸ˜‰ Yep, it’s quite the trip … trip for the little guy that is.

It doesn’t seem to be working at the moment, AGAIN, I think they’ve exceeded their allowable bandwidth, Purple-Uni, or something. It was working fine ’til i linked it here; blame the mass migration of sadgeezers. I’d just try again later, it is pretty funky — it comes up on and off (broadband recommended for it).

nasym
    Participant

Did you know teletubbies are trying to take over the world… I read it in Ernie…

theΓ½ are running out of food (rabbits) even though the rabbits multiply alot! so they want humans to work at there rabbit-killing-factory…

maby this is one of there brain-washing sites

(I satt for an hour just playing)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.