I Don’t Understand your Depravity

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff I Don’t Understand your Depravity

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Spite Smith
    Participant

I have been looking at your site, seething, boiling hatred, coursing through my vain. You people seem to be getting off on your own pointless existances. This fantasy based, Godless world of yours seems nothing more than an excuse to worship the occult without having the guts to admit it. Beelzibubian images disguised as Futuristic Heros- HEROS????? These ‘heros’ of yours are Transvestites and Bondage clad robots?????. Have you all analised yourselves. Have you read the Good Book. Don’t you realise what you are buying into. Selling your souls like a hooker would her tainted parts. But worst of all – you pretend to enjoy it. Pox on you and your kind, no- not kind – EVIL

Nox
    Participant

Thats it! I have had ENOUGH of your kind.
    You assholes go around and judge everyone thats different. The bible is about tolerance and love for crying out loud!
    So WE are tainted? “He that is pure can throw the first rock”. You idiots judge people to make yourself feel powerfull.
    Blah blah blah. Unclean judes. Blah blah blah. Filthy homosexuals. Blah blah blah.
    What next? Another crusade?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Spite Smith:

Have you all analised yourselves. Have you read the Good Book. Don’t you realise what you are buying into. Selling your souls like a hooker would her tainted parts. But worst of all – you pretend to enjoy it. Pox on you and your kind, no- not kind – EVIL

Okay, one: I was told I should never ‘analise’ myself or I’d go blind; two: Good Book, yes, “Judge not, lest you yourselves be judged.” and finally, three: no pretense, I enjoy Lexx. Now, begone, hate-monger before Dubya notices you’re missing. You’re pullin’ a Moses strikin’ the rock twice; you’re misrepresentin'(Num 7), try again after you’ve grown up.

Get ready to pull the plug, Sad!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-22-2001).]

Spite Smith
    Participant

A typical response from those of little spiritual understanding. You don’t realise the path you are treading. I bet you all take drugs- Do you! Of course you do. Your eagerness to stop me from having my say only proves more that you are scared of the truth, unwilling to admit to your own guilty fantasies. Removing my valid point, only proves your sin. Ignore the Sad Geezer and turn to the Happy Man- The man of love- God.

mbedd
    Keymaster

Jeez, Wind your neck in pal. How stressed are you? After your comments I have decided to have one of the central characters as a Transexual, bondage wearing, necrophiliac- he eats bibles and deficates on kittens. Hope you enjoy it. By the way ‘Spite’ Smith eh? too chicken to sign your own name huh? Satan is watching you, and he’s rubbing his parts in delight.

Simantha Ulantess
    Participant

mbedd, how can you even think of making someone eating the Good book! It’s marvellous! With all the blood, murders, sex, tortures, cities being destroyed, babies killed, monsters eating people, and this cool idea – to make the most likeable character die painfully not once, but four times! And in the end the whole Earth… well, I don’t want to give it away for the ones who haven’t finished it yet…
    See what you’ve done, got me all agitated! Now I just have to go and kill something. Where’s my new joystick…

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Sad can’t you kick Spites butt out over your site or something?? I mean he shouldn’t have become a member in the first place…. and he or she… shouldn’t be allowed to spread such total crap about sci-fi and cult sci-fi…. if he/she doesn’t like it he can just not go on to the damn site!

~~~~~~~~ Sorry if this offends anyone~~~~
    But “this is for “spite” you need to take your bible carrying, hand up your ass butt and leave us alone !!!!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Codename 47
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:

~~~~~~~~ Sorry if this offends anyone~~~~
    But “this is for “spite” you need to take your bible carrying, hand up your ass butt and leave us alone !!!!!

Naah i reckon he’ll just enjoy that too much . What’s probably a better suggestion is he has his fourth grade teacher read it to him. Heck she might even stick it up his bumm, if he asks her nicely enough. I swear those school mistresses… pheeeeeeewwww

——————
    C-Space, The Net… All names for places that do not exist. Do we? I exist in the space of the minds of those around me, as they too, exist in mine. A self-recursive sub-rutine, that never reaches count zero. Do we exist? Don’t ask me… I’m all in your head.

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Originally posted by Spite Smith:
    A typical response from those of little spiritual understanding. You don’t realise the path you are treading. I bet you all take drugs- Do you! Of course you do. Your eagerness to stop me from having my say only proves more that you are scared of the truth, unwilling to admit to your own guilty fantasies. Removing my valid point, only proves your sin. Ignore the Sad Geezer and turn to the Happy Man- The man of love- God.

Of course I take drugs! http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/citalo.htm http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/simva.htm http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/fexofen.htm http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic3/terbutaline.htm http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/beclo.htm

Are you of any particular Christian denomination?

Anonymous

Cat you are too funny!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Nox
    Participant

Hey c’mon everyone! You are just provoking him! Shouldn’t we try to convince him that we do NOT worship satan? Smith I think you are wrong. How can we be happy if we are afraid of coming near everything that could be the work of Satan? Then ANYTHING could be tainted. Even a bible.
    Remember the story about the man that is attacked by robbers? Who helps the man?
    Not the priest’s because the poor man’s body is TAINTED!!!
    By being afraid of everything then love and happiness is impossible to obtain…

Codename 47
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Nox:
    Hey c’mon everyone! You are just provoking him! Shouldn’t we try to convince him that we do NOT worship satan?

Actually Nox i dont think thats the thing to do… he’d make a great character in the cartoon, you know, the “You’re all doomed” character that no one listens to, which i think is also the correct thing to do on the bored. Ignore him!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.