I fart on thee!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

cross posted from the conventions forum (I should really have posted it here but I’m drunk ok!!

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Instead of an UnCon why doesnt someone organise a DefCon in tribute to Paul Donovans long lost Classic?

Maybe we should call it Fartcon! after all the anal humour in the show recently. Maybe we can have the theme ‘I fart on thee’ as an ode to long lasting dedicated LEXXians everywhere.

Maybe we can praise Paul Donovan (genius that he is) for thinking that we are all a bunch of mind-bogglingly stupid trump-buddies bent on the renaisance of classical anal humour to pad-out a bunch of episodes because sci fi were stupid enough to pay for 20 episodes of a show that could only (at best) last for 12!

‘Bad Carrot’turned me into a carnivor!!!

It was the dummest, most boring, stupidest excuse for complete crap that ever disgrased the screen (even sci fi channel).

The writer should have been shot for it – it gave my wife nightmares and made me want to hit Electropolis with a flamethrower!

I will never forgive Salter Street for that episode! They will remain a bunch of lightweight scumbags for as long as it takes to get a half-decent LEXX episode on the air. (which maybe next week for all I know ๐Ÿ™‚

THANK GOD THERE IS NO SERIES FIVE!

(PS. I’m a bit drunk AND I am desperately trying to honour the wonderful ‘thefrey’ by writing the episode reviews (she’s been sending me copies of the shows you know!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ) But LEXX has been so crappy lately that the author of the biggest LEXX fansite in the world just wants to …… do very bad things to Halifax, Nova Scotia!)

ok, ok, I’m gonna go and sleep it off now

Flamegrape
    Participant

oh

my

gawd!

FX
    Participant

yowza! wow, when i said i thought people would be offended by the scatological theme, i never thought it would be you, saddy

look at it as lexx does southpark, okay?

cheer up old sock, you’re just feeling out of sorts at the thought of no more lexx, and from a surfeit of red wine…

and besides, you did get an important story arc introduced here, and it was fun to watch prince take it up the bum from kai!

Anonymous

Lexx does South Park and can’t pull it off. Just compare this lameness to the magnitude of mr.Hanky! Hey, even Terrense and Phillip Show is way better than this one. People running around screaming and farting with carrots in their asses, whole forty minutes of that – I don’t know, it was funnier the first twenty times I guess. Xevivor was great. Stripsearch in Fluff Daddy was funny. Now they’re just recycling. Looks like after Vlad’s arc all they have left is gay jokes and the carrot gag. Xev liked the probe, how completely inpredictable. I’ve spent the whole night having nightmares of evil penguins invading Earth, and I know it was not because of my fine cooking! Must be the fact that creative juices of my heroes are getting as dry as Kai’s bowel movement.
    “Aliens” homage bit was good though, and I liked Prince’s move with the pillow. And what’s up with not giving Xev a carrot? OK, Prince is not compatible and all, but she must be. Little miss teacher’s, um, writer’s pet, is she?
    Oh by the way, while distracted by being bored I’ve missed the whole story arc thing. Or was it about Prince making a deal with Kai?

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Newkate:
    Xev liked the probe, how completely inpredictable.

YES! YES! YES! THERE IS A GOD!

I can’t wait to see this episode. On show night I’ll serve up a mega-hot curry for my friends. Muhahahahahaha!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Newkate:
    Lexx does South Park and can’t pull it off. Oh by the way, while distracted by being bored I’ve missed the whole story arc thing. Or was it about Prince making a deal with Kai?

, yes ‘the deal’ is the arc that got lost in the soundtrack and gay humor…i guess i better not show this one to my gay friend; he was already complaining about antigay themes in lexx when we watched ‘nook’

well, i think you both have a point; some of lexx’s eppy’s work as satire, some don’t

Anonymous

I’m really dreading this episode now! Not personally, but because good ole’ mother now settles down every Thursday for her weekly fix of Lexx…

Anonymous

*Hypatia whips up some egg and Vodka and a few asperins for Saddy*

Really, FX? I thought Nook was pretty pro-gay, the only eppy I had a problem with on that point was a little bit of Mantrid. But I digress…

But our converted Lexxians might have a problem with Bad Carrot, oh dear.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:
    *Hypatia whips up some egg and Vodka and a few asperins for Saddy*

don’t forget the worcestershire sauce

Really, FX? I thought Nook was pretty pro-gay, the only eppy I had a problem with on that point was a little bit of Mantrid. But I digress…

me too, but my friend pointed out that of course the planet of gay men gets blown up, blah de blah, more heterosexual bias against gays and so forth…i replied that allthe planets that come into contact with the lexx get blown up…at which point he quit bitchin’

But our converted Lexxians might have a problem with Bad Carrot, oh dear.

yup, looks like this one might have as many problems as we thought it would when we saw it

Flamegrape
    Participant

I triple-dog dare the SciFi Channel to air this episode! I bet they don’t have the balls!

In case they don’t air it, let’s expect some tape trading to occur. I can take a copy and burn it to DVD and that DVD can be passed around to the fans. Otherwise, we’ll have to wait until Aleck and the rest at Acorn to release it in 2003(?).

Anybody remember Eddie Murphy’s old song, Boogie in your Butt?

Anonymous

HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Flaming the beans, huh?
    Maybe they deserve it, noone likes their beans uncooked.

I have to say, I felt abit frightened when I read an ep-review about “Bad Carrot”. It just doesn’t seem right. People having carrots sticking up their asses.

When will we see this review you are writing?
    I bet it will be better than the actual Episode.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    I triple-dog dare the SciFi Channel to air this episode! I bet they don’t have the balls!

after we saw the uncut bad carrot at the lexx wrap party, we had time to speak to rolf at great length…i told him i liked the episode, but that there was no way that it was going to be shown ‘untampered’ with in the states…he raised his eyebrows and seem surprised…i then said “there is no way they are going to show your bare butt on american tv”…he was completely flummoxed…we then elaborated on the other things that we thought would get altered…and he was just as puzzled as many of the brits here are about american censorship…at any rate, just saw the canadian version of bad carrot; the ‘fart soundtrack’ had been toned down, the facial expressions during the ‘probe’ were clipped or missing, and as i suspected, we did not see rolf’s bare butt…the shot of kai on the toilet was also shorter… so maybe the canadians have similar rules to get around

Anonymous

So,I’m guessing you didn’t like Bad Carrot then.I have a feeling they(Lexx creators)were seeing how disgusting they could be,something left over from their college years.
    If you haven’t seen Midsummer’s Nightmare yet,then you are in for a treat.It will make you forget all about the nasty Bad carrots.
    Chin up,Sad!

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    …and he was just as puzzled as many of the brits here are about american censorship…at any rate, just saw the canadian version of bad carrot; the ‘fart soundtrack’ had been toned down, the facial expressions during the ‘probe’ were clipped or missing, and as i suspected, we did not see rolf’s bare butt…the shot of kai on the toilet was also shorter… so maybe the canadians have similar rules to get around

IMHO, the DVD version of Bad Carrotshould be uncut. All of the bits that were cut out of the Canadian, British, American, etc., should be put back in. Fart soundtrack and all. Genius, that is, pure genius. (And no, I’m not taking any of this seriously!)

I fart on thee.

Anonymous

“May his Divine Flatulance Waft upon you”

When you say Fart Soundtrack do you mean there are fart-led tunes and music?

Anyone ever seen “The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer” in the UK? they have whole sketches of guys just farting at each other and its usually quite funny.

I get the feeling that this will be one of those episodes that my wife will tut at and look at me in a strange manner of “what on earth are you watching/this lexx thing is crap” when I eventually get to see it. Oh well. Ho-Hum

PARP! (oops-sorry)

Anonymous

Smart Fella, Fella Smart,
    it takes a Smart Fella to Fella Smart.

O.K., say this phrase five times real fast!

(An oldie, but goodie)

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Smart Fella, Fella Smart,
    it takes a Smart Fella to Fella Smart.

O.K., say this phrase five times real fast!

(An oldie, but goodie)

I thought it was:

“One smart fellow. He felt smart.”

(I saw it on an episode of Dr. Katz.)

Anonymous

jesus.

Anonymous

Yes my child?

*Runs away giggling, I couln’t help it, I had a roomate who used to do that all the time*

Anonymous

well, J.C. do you think you could do something about this butt business on lexx? this whole poop thing is way lame… and probably breaking the ten comandments somehow so please putteth the smack down on the beans, mmkay?

Anonymous

i am not jesus btw…

Flamegrape
    Participant

In light of the recent controversey surrounding the episode Bad Carrot, I recommend that everyone turn up the volume on you computer and put the boogie in your butt:

Eddie_Murphy_-_Boogie_In_Your_Butt.mp3 (5.86MB)

Anonymous

quote:

In light of the recent controversey surrounding the episode Bad Carrot, I recommend that everyone turn up the volume on you computer and put the boogie in your butt:

in light of how this suposedly complements bad carrot… i must reject your reccomendation.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:
    in light of how this suposedly complements bad carrot… i must reject your reccomendation.

Don’t worry, it’s all just for sh*ts & giggles!

Stop me before I pun again!

“Get thee to a punnery!”

Anonymous

;o/ get thee to a punnery? i’ll stick a carrot in my butt before i laugh at that.

::snort::

::gasp::

::chuckle::

DOH!

Anonymous

Well, I’m sure it was the liquor at work but I liked “Bad Carrot.” Liked it immensely, especially because I knew it would cause the US censors to short-circuit every fuse in their strait-laced, tight-wedgied shorts. I think the episode will run twenty minutes with fourty minutes of commercials and, if butts and/or facial grimaces are shown, I bet dimes to dollars, they’re mostly the women and not the men. It’s the American Way!

dgrequeen
    Participant

Okay, bad or not, you’ve got me so curious about this episode now that if Scifi doesn’t show it, I’m gonna be one disappointed queen.

BTW, I’m a sucker for a bad pun!

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Clarification: “Boogie” as in…

the movie title, Boogie Nights

K.C. & the Sunshine Band’s song, I’m Your Boogie Man

the intransitive verb that means, “to dance to rock music”.

(Just wanted to mention this in case there was any confusion with… oh I’m not EVEN going there. Even I have a limit to bad taste.)

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    I think the episode will run twenty minutes with fourty minutes of commercials and, if butts and/or facial grimaces are shown, I bet dimes to dollars, they’re mostly the women and not the men. It’s the American Way!

“God bless A-mer-ri-Ca my, home sweet Home!”
    (to music)

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

“God bless A-mer-ri-Ca my, home sweet Home!”
    (to music)

(snicker)

Flamegrape
    Participant

And furthermore…

BEANS

FX
    Participant

quote:

And furthermore…

BEANS

oh, i was hoping no one would go there

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

oh, i was hoping no one would go there

well considering THE beans already have how can you be surprised lol

with all of the carrots in ppl’s butts and farting sounds going on in bad carrot — i may mysteriously have to be away from my tv the night it airs…

[ 30-11-2001: Message edited by: elfie ]

Anonymous

Alrighty then, everyone of ya’s, get in line, single file…!! (NB1 is passing out the Gas-X). OMG, I can’t believe “passing” and “gas” is in that sentence!! Is there no end to this????

Anonymous

hehehe!!! now this is fun!!!!!

Headgehog
    Participant

Oi vey!
    Will the madness ever stop?

Most of the people on this board haven’t even seen the episode yet, imagine how bad it’s going to get after Feb 2?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Oi vey!

looking for a lively time in chat after that episode

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    ..the shot of kai on the toilet was also shorter…

Huh? Whaaa? The dead are gonna poo?!? Now I’ve heard everything.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:

Huh? Whaaa? The dead are gonna poo?!? Now I’ve heard everything.

yes dear aurora, the dead dopoo! good to see you back sweetie, hope the new job is going well

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.