I, for one, have had enough of Fire and Water – who’s with m

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I, for one, have had enough of Fire and Water – who’s with m

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The concept was clever at first, but quickly became tedious for me (and I love the series)…can we hope for a bit more variety in the new season??? I would like to see all the crewmembers (even 790) become conflicted about seeking their own fulfillment (and hopefully even Kai) vs. their commitment or call it what you will to their own little crew and finding complete bliss on an ideal planet….flame me if you like, but I value your opinions…..and I am VEEEEERRRRRRYYy hunnnnggggrrrrrryyyy for opinions.

lizard
    Participant

I dunno…This season was slower paced than the last (some of which I missed), but I really liked the atmosphere and the identity confusion. I even liked the garden ep. which everyone else seems to rank as the worst. I liked the clothes for one, and we see how unpleasantly selfish Stanley can be.

I thought that it was interesting that
    This garden of eden was definitely thrown away on the crew..who even brought a flesh eating plant with them to contaminate the place.

Did you notice that Xev ends up with the key at the end…I think she should stay in charge..

lizard
    Participant

I dunno…This season was slower paced than the last (some of which I missed), but I really liked the atmosphere and the identity confusion. I even liked the garden ep. which everyone else seems to rank as the worst. I liked the clothes for one, and we see how unpleasantly selfish Stanley can be.

I thought that it was interesting that
    This garden of eden was definitely thrown away on the crew..who even brought a flesh eating plant with them to contaminate the place.

Did you notice that Xev ends up with the key at the end…I think she should stay in charge..

Anonymous

Though I’ve only seen the first season I always thought Zev was always in charge. How many times have you seen Tweedle stand up to her, successfully.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Though I’ve only seen the first season I always thought Zev was always in charge. How many times have you seen Tweedle stand up to her, successfully.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Fire and Water have been destroyed!!!
    I loved season 3. Season 2 was excellant but this time we got to explore two worlds and got to know them unlike vistiting a new planet every episode and finding out very little.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

Fire and Water have been destroyed!!!
    I loved season 3. Season 2 was excellant but this time we got to explore two worlds and got to know them unlike vistiting a new planet every episode and finding out very little.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

My favourite part of “Garden” was the interesting shape of the watering tins….but yeah – I’d like to see Xev take control of the lexx this next season…Stanley has had his share of hotties – now it’s Xev’s turn….woman know how to drive and don’t have to ask directions.

Anonymous

My favourite part of “Garden” was the interesting shape of the watering tins….but yeah – I’d like to see Xev take control of the lexx this next season…Stanley has had his share of hotties – now it’s Xev’s turn….woman know how to drive and don’t have to ask directions.

Anonymous

Since 790 has a piece of living brain in him do you think he could ever get the key to the Lexx? And if he could how could it control it without any hands….

And if he could, can you image the havoc that he would create, being so flighty and emotional at times like he is…..

Kai, Did that planet mess up your hair, sweetness?
    Blow up that planet, Lexx!!!

Anonymous

Since 790 has a piece of living brain in him do you think he could ever get the key to the Lexx? And if he could how could it control it without any hands….

And if he could, can you image the havoc that he would create, being so flighty and emotional at times like he is…..

Kai, Did that planet mess up your hair, sweetness?
    Blow up that planet, Lexx!!!

Anonymous

hehehehe…
    i think he should go back to loing xev…
    its too weird…im used to him likeing her…now he seems (slightly) annoying…

Anonymous

hehehehe…
    i think he should go back to loing xev…
    its too weird…im used to him likeing her…now he seems (slightly) annoying…

Anonymous

I enjoyed the theory behind F & W. It kept the crew in one place for the season, but, yes it did wear my nerves some.
    Several of the shows seemed like they were forced and the writers were just filling out their commitment to finish the season. I did love the location shots and the cgi really came into its own with F & W. I am eager to see season 4. I just hope they aren’t going to spend the whole season on “Lexx Earth”.

Anonymous

I enjoyed the theory behind F & W. It kept the crew in one place for the season, but, yes it did wear my nerves some.
    Several of the shows seemed like they were forced and the writers were just filling out their commitment to finish the season. I did love the location shots and the cgi really came into its own with F & W. I am eager to see season 4. I just hope they aren’t going to spend the whole season on “Lexx Earth”.

lizard
    Participant

Will they land in Canada? The US? Which coast? On Star-trek, often when they land on the earth it is in the S.F bay area (I remember one time they ran into Mark Twain, it was an ep. with Woopi Goldberg, and the whale movie). Come to think of it the cast of Jules Verne went to S.F recently, and met Mark twain too. I admit that I am looking forward to something destructive happening…..

lizard
    Participant

Will they land in Canada? The US? Which coast? On Star-trek, often when they land on the earth it is in the S.F bay area (I remember one time they ran into Mark Twain, it was an ep. with Woopi Goldberg, and the whale movie). Come to think of it the cast of Jules Verne went to S.F recently, and met Mark twain too. I admit that I am looking forward to something destructive happening…..

Anonymous

Surely if season 4 is returning to the “stand-alone” style of season 2, the crew won’t be spending much time on “Earth”. Four episodes (max) would do me….

——————

Anonymous

Surely if season 4 is returning to the “stand-alone” style of season 2, the crew won’t be spending much time on “Earth”. Four episodes (max) would do me….

——————

Anonymous

what i would love to see is lexx blast earth into tiny peices about 5 second into the next series. i personally would think that it be hilarious for everyone to specualte so much and then have it all shot to peices. literally. the lexx then move so nto whatever happens in season 4

Anonymous

what i would love to see is lexx blast earth into tiny peices about 5 second into the next series. i personally would think that it be hilarious for everyone to specualte so much and then have it all shot to peices. literally. the lexx then move so nto whatever happens in season 4

Anonymous

That is a truley fantastic idea, Stans#1fan!
    At the end of the extra footage on the season 2 tapes, Lex Gigeroff jokes that one day the crew will find the perfect home and then just blow it up. That would be COOL!

——————

Anonymous

That is a truley fantastic idea, Stans#1fan!
    At the end of the extra footage on the season 2 tapes, Lex Gigeroff jokes that one day the crew will find the perfect home and then just blow it up. That would be COOL!

——————

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.