I had a Dream….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DalekTek790
    Participant

That’s interesting. When one gets very into a fantasy universe, it’s very common for elements of it to surface in their dreams. One of the other message board I go to has 3 threads devoted to dreams related to the subject matter, amounting to like 100 posts.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “a presentation of ‘Divine Shadow’ symbols.” Could you elaborate? Just curious.

Anonymous

It was a series of films showing how the Divine Order symbol had cropped up in other things. ie If I recall there was a computer game which involved flying down a tunnel. The gates in the tunnel were the ones the Divine Order symbol. (much like the doors in the passages in Alien).

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    I had an odd dream last night. I imagined I went to a lexx convention. It was full of some really freaky people and someone was playing a presentation of “Divine Shadow” symbols. It was a very odd dream. Just thought Id let you know.

Probably a premonition.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I had an odd dream last night. I imagined I went to a lexx convention. It was full of some really freaky people and someone was playing a presentation of “Divine Shadow” symbols. It was a very odd dream. Just thought Id let you know.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    Probably a premonition.

Yes, maybe the Insects are going to invade Earth, and you’re seeing what happened in the last cycle of time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.