I Hate The Crazy Frog!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub I Hate The Crazy Frog!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

If being subjected to the people who insist on BUYING these annoying ringtones, and the new, even more stupid ones they come up with but now I find that I’m being subjected to the adverts TWICE in most commercial breaks.

What does everyoine else think? (because I for one think that the guy who came up with the crazy frog ringtone should be thrown in to the pandoras box to hell that he has opened)

MuadDib
    Participant

Whoa! very scary, did I dream that there were five posts to here last time I checked? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous
    Inactive
    MuadDib wrote:

Whoa! very scary, did I dream that there were five posts to here last time I checked? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Due to technical difficulties, the board had to be backed up (not a very recent back-up). Unfortunately, several days of posts were lost in the process. Happily, the misplaced posts were archived (as always), so I’ll manually insert the posts in the forums I can moderate… But, I’ll have to post people’s messages under my name, and then mention who wrote them.

Hopefully, some people will choose to copy their messages and repost them under their own names after I quote them (then I can go back and delete my posts and the board won’t look so sloppy).

Anonymous
    Inactive
    MuadDib wrote:

You forgot to add an “I hate them all” button, personally I think that there should be a legal motion passed to allow anybody to kill the owner of a phone with any of those ringtones on them with a flugelhorn! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :twisted

corvina wrote:

MuadDib wrote:

You forgot to add an “I hate them all” button…

F***cking A well tol bubba![/quote]

”kai” wrote:

Not to mention crazy frog is not even anotomicaly correct (great pub talk that)

7th_Dizbuster wrote:

Personally I have Devo – The Girl You Want when wife 1.0 calls or (Don’t Fear) The Reaper for everyone else, both cut from my own record collection. Why give good money for mass produced rubbish and be like everyone else?

BTW I think they’re all pants! If you had not noticed. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Anonymous

Wow, nice monologue ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”kai” wrote:

Wow, nice monologue ๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry, Kai, doing my best. Got my little girl screaming for my attention. Would’ve PMed the messages, but I figured this would be faster and easier at the moment. I’m hoping people will repost their messages, and this will look less silly. ๐Ÿ˜•

Course it would have been easier for me to do it in one post with the various quotes, but I thought this ultimately might work better. Perhaps I shoulda slept on it and waited to see what happens.

Okay, I did it a little differently. I think that looks a little less stupid.

Anonymous

Don’t worry about it, the technology f***s up and you wind up with lusers complaining, been there before, it aint nice ๐Ÿ™

n5 -kopele
    Participant

I just wanna say, that I LOVE Crazy Frog!!! It’s totally idiotic! The best song I’ve heard in a while.

By the way yesterday, when they played it over and over on the bier fest in Bulgaria, I noticed that it contained no agressive melodies/texts or something that suggests agression, unlike almost all other songs. It justs makes u laugh and dance. At the same time. Once again – I love it!

MuadDib
    Participant
    n5 -kopele wrote:

I noticed that it contained no agressive melodies/texts or something that suggests agression

Except possibly hunting down and killing its creator, that sorta suggests a large amount of aggression to me. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

n5 -kopele
    Participant

If you don’t pay attention to the clip, the song is pretty friendly. That’s what I had in mind ๐Ÿ™‚

Well don’t you agree it’s idiotic at least? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I just LOVE this cute crazy frog!!

MuadDib
    Participant

It is cloyinglly annoying, its on every damn television channel, and now its on banner ads online, with sound as well!!!! the last thing I wan’t to here at 7am is NNNINNNG NNN NING NING!

Anonymous

Makes you wonder how far they will go to advertise these things, like that eppisode in Futurerama where ads are beamed in to peoples heads. Crazy frog in your head, scary thought ๐Ÿ™

But on another note, wasn’t the sound first created by the Jordan F1 team because a competing team had an engine that sounded silly?

corvina
    Participant

I’ve just got back from France – St Jean de Losne – last night while we ate our dinner in a river bank cafe this sad f****r in a white van cruised over the bridge at least three times blasting out the wretched Crazy Frog Axel F remix! No kidding this guy had a wall of speakers behind him and obviously thought he was sooo cool….

obviously the irony of actually being a crazy Frog escaped him : ๐Ÿ˜•

n5 -kopele
    Participant

Damn! Why did I miss it!!!!

YOWAYYO
    Participant

What is this crazy frog???

From what you guys have posted, I guess it’s best that I have not heard the tune/ jingle.

n5 -kopele
    Participant
    YOWAYYO wrote:

From what you guys have posted, I guess it’s best that I have not heard the tune/ jingle.

Noo! It’s great! The main tune is actually based on an older song of Axel f – Harold. It’s an OST of some movie.
    Anyway even if you won’t like it, you must experience all u can. Meaning you should hear the song just to know it ๐Ÿ™‚

MuadDib
    Participant
    n5 -kopele wrote:

YOWAYYO wrote:

Noo! It’s great! The main tune is actually based on an older song of Axel f – Harold. It’s an OST of some movie.
    Anyway even if you won’t like it, you must experience all u can. Meaning you should hear the song just to know it :)[/quote]

No, its not great, its mindless and repetitive, and while you may “have to hear it once” (which I doubt) that does not mean I want to hear it everywhere I go!

corvina
    Participant

Years ago in the 80’s I actually bought the original Axel F theme – Harold Faltermyer – produced Donna Summer/Georgio Moroeder conection here – good tune…but the Crazy Frog overdubs sort of warp it into naff land….

aneeqa
    Participant

Salaam,
    I like the frog and the remix but haven’t heard of the others. Ding ding. Salaams

Pendle
    Participant
    corvina wrote:

Years ago in the 80’s I actually bought the original Axel F theme – Harold Faltermyer – produced Donna Summer/Georgio Moroeder conection here – good tune…but the Crazy Frog overdubs sort of warp it into naff land….

I remember having the old 80’s version but this new one kind of stirs something more tribal in you. That cheeky little blighter always makes me laugh out loud. He give me the same sort of laugh Animal used to on the muppets

MuadDib
    Participant

Something tribal? Then I guess my urge to eat frogs legs in a Hannibal Lecter style chianti fest is a tribal urge then! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Now where are the Fava beans?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.