I have a moan daddy-o

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Dudelove76
    Participant

Why dose dat foxy love slave Xev got da hots for dat doody booty dead guy Kai!, I mean me da Dude is da hippiest cat in da land baby!, I can satasfie Xenia baby OOWWWEEE! that dead Kai guy can’t!!!!!, I mean just look at how sexy I am daddy-o!!!!!!

Anonymous

please give foley the dignity of ignoring the horibleness of dude love, and you truly shouldnt be blaspheming by pretending to be him (as anyone who wathces wresting will tell you the signs say foley is god,and if people went to the effort of writing it on a sign it must be true ๐Ÿ™‚ )

nursewhen
    Participant

Hey dudelove! Is there a Michael Jackson thing going on here? Didn’t you used to wear a lot more jewellery and have an oxyacetylene welder, foo’ ?

Dudelove76
    Participant

what did you call me daddy-o!, I am Mick Foleys Twin brother acturally, I’m alot more handsome as you can see, and nursewhen its so obvious that you wanna feel da Dudes love handle, but please resist baby, Da Dudes heart belongs to Xenia

nursewhen
    Participant

Dudelove honey! Have you forgotten me so fast?
    Don’t you remember those romantic mornings when we stood alone on the board listening to the beating of our two hearts?

(So OK, it actually turned out to be the sound of Mantrid pounding on his delete button, but wasn’t it romantic none the less?)

Dudelove76
    Participant

HAHAHAHA!!!!, I can see you are a clever cat!, but the evil mods back at lexx.com, destroyed Mr T he is no more, now I am Dudelove!, and I know Xenia would dig dudelove more than T daddy-o!

nursewhen
    Participant
    Dudelove76 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!, I can see you are a clever cat!, but the evil mods back at lexx.com, destroyed Mr T he is no more, now I am Dudelove!, and I know Xenia would dig dudelove more than T daddy-o!

Well I’m disappointed.

I didn’t think you’d cave in so easily.

Game over.

Big_Green_Beid
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

Is there a Michael Jackson thing going on here?

Ahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜† I read this last night and didn’t ‘get it’ until I was at work today! Roast!

Dudelove76
    Participant

the racist Mantrid banned me.

streudel
    Participant

Sorry, Dudelove, I’m still not entertained. ๐Ÿ™„ Perhaps you should peruse your list of B-Grade celebrities again to find a slightly less irritating persona than your last two. Barney or George Bush come to mind. Or, better yet, how ’bout impersonating a mime? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

nursewhen
    Participant

He’s boring and irritating on purpose. He’s only trying to generate another flame war. That’s what Trolls thrive on. Best to ignore him.

streudel
    Participant

Agreed. Trolls are tempting and tasty, but they leave you with heartburn afterwards. I’ve had my fun and now I’m done. ๐Ÿ˜€

Dudelove76
    Participant

Da Dude is’nt attempting to start any wars!, I did’nt flame in lexx.com, Mantrid was just an uptight meanie!!!, and I’m not here to entertain you doody bootys!, I’m here to be the hippiest cat in da land, nursewhen your like a bad shrink always assumming the know what other ppl are thinking, well you can kiss the dudes booty daddy-o!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

Da Dude is’nt attempting to start any wars!, I did’nt flame in lexx.com, Mantrid was just an uptight meanie!!!, and I’m not here to entertain you doody bootys!, I’m here to be the hippiest cat in da land, nursewhen your like a bad shrink always assumming the know what other ppl are thinking, well you can kiss the dudes booty daddy-o!!!!!!

Well your posts look like flame bait to me dude. In fact most of your posts are pretty crappy. It’s ok to be a bit controversial but if you continue to bait people and post so much rubbish, Your ass will be banned from this board too. Go on! Make my day!

Incidentally, you you have already broken the golden rule. Personal attacks on other posters is not allowed – that includes calling other posters racist.

Dudelove76
    Participant

they were {Edited: word edited because it was stupid}, thats why they banned me, anyway, I did’nt do anything wrong, {EDITED: words deleted because they were stupid}

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

they were {Edited: word edited because it was stupid}, thats why they banned me, anyway, I did’nt do anything wrong, {EDITED: words deleted because they were stupid}

I don’t know why you were banned from lexx.com. It doesn’t really concern me. What does are your posts on this board. Making personal attacks on other posters is most certainly NOT ALLOWED – there are very few exceptions – please take note!

I’m not sure you’ll find a popular audience for your particular style of commentary here. Although there are a lot of younger posters, I don’t think the general tone of the posts on SadBOARD can be considered ‘teenage’ and lets face it, Ali G has been done to death!

But rest assured, you will not be banned for poor attempts at ripping off Ali G, nor for any inane teeny chatter, nor for any attempt at annoying other posters with difficult to read badly phrased kiddy-abreviations and sentences. Personal attacks however are NOT ALLOWED…….. you do understand that don’t you? It means, don’t say bad personal comments about other posters or call them silly things like racists or make accusations that can’t be backed up or try to insult people …. ya know?

Dudelove76
    Participant

Ali G!!!????, I’m Dudelove the former WWF tag team champion of the world, I hate Ali G, and I hate all rap music too, give me good hard Rock n Roll baby OOOOOOOOWWWEEE!!!!, anyway Nursewhen insulted me by calling me a troll, and you did’nt delete that!, leave the Dude alone old man!!!

Anonymous

Whatever. Dude, we could go round in cricles about this, but the fact is, you made a couple of personal attacks on peeps who frequent this board. You’re new(ish) so you get the benefit of the doubt this time – but I really don’t want to have to spend half an hour a day going through your posts to see if you’ve been a naughty boy.

You’ll find that you can get away with a lot on this board, but once you step over over the line it’s hard to get back (only one other poster has managed to do it).

And for the record. Nursewhen’s comment was accurate. Some of your previous posts would (on this board) be considered Trollish). But not lately though – some of your recent posts were pretty cool.

Dudelove76
    Participant

the Dude is always cool daddy-o!! you see *puts arm around you* nursewhen just has the hots for me thats all, so she’s always trying to get my attention, you know how chicks are

nursewhen
    Participant
    Dudelove76 wrote:

the Dude is always cool daddy-o!! you see *puts arm around you* nursewhen just has the hots for me thats all, so she’s always trying to get my attention, you know how chicks are

I made the mistake of feeling sorry for you and trying to help you get a foothold here by encouraging you to strike up a sensible conversation. Believe me, it’s a mistake I won’t make again.

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

Nevertheless, two of your posts today have been deleted because they were stupid. I really resent having to go through your posts every day and edit/delete the offending ones…….. do you see where this is leading…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was just reminded of this quote from The Prisoner (seems rather appropriate to the discussion so far, but it’s just a fabulous quote from a fantastic TV show ;), so think little of it)…

”The wrote:

Youth with its enthusiasms which rebels against any accepted norms because it must, and we sympathise… But when the common good is threatened, when the function of society is in danger, such revolt must cease. They are non-productive and must be abolished…

Humanity is not humanity without force, and even errant children must sometimes be brought to boot with a kick on the backside.

I don’t really think a poster’s negative past at other boards should be held against him/her as long as their behavior is altered here (one can always learn from one’s mistakes). Also, it’s important to remember that every board has a slightly different feel, and what is acceptable at some boards is not always acceptable at others.

It’s a good idea to spend some time reading through the posts at the board, and explore the different forums, to get a feel for what sorts of posts are easily palatable at each new board, and where to put them — mind you, it’s often going to involve some trial and error.

Now Dude, I automatically recognised the style of your posts as being the same as Mr T’s, and that did make me a bit wary I must admit because I felt that your posts here were a bit spammy (and rather juvenile). For instance, this is a very well-organised board and one of your early threads did not seem appropriate for the General Cult TV Sci Fi Stuff forum. But as Sad said, you have made a positive contribution to this site with some cool posts, and I for one would love to read more of those. ๐Ÿ˜€

Dudelove, if you give yourself the opportunity (are sensitive to others, listen to them, respect them, and really try hard to make a contribution that people will appreciate) I’m sure that you’ll have a very positively rewarding time at sadgeezer.com — great bunch of very thoughtful people here (people put a lot of thought into their posts and they’re considerate). As soon as I came here I felt valued and welcome, and I moderate my actions here because I want to know, for myself mainly, that my contribution/participation continues to be positive and appreciated. I was taught in school that when writing (a post in this case) the first thing to consider is your audience (their reaction) — you should be writing for their benefit as well as your own edification, and indeed, entertainment.

Hammertoe
    Participant

I’m sitting here absolutely enthralled waiting for another lesson from Logan. ๐Ÿ™‚ Please teach me grasshopper, I’m eager for more words of wisdom.

Dudelove76
    Participant

What did I say that was so offensive?

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

What did I say that was so offensive?

I’m pretty sure that by now you know exactly what you said that was offensive. But, just in case you are particularly hard to get through to, the personal comments against other posters is not allowed.

Two more of your posts have been deleted today, in particlular the insulting reply to a poster who didn’t like Alice Cooper. If your posts weren’t so insulting, they’d be laughable…. hmmm. actually, no they wouldn’t, just boring.

Final warning dude.

Dudelove76
    Participant

that poster insulted me first, what I’m not allowed to stand up for my love of Alice Cooper music!?, besides it was’nt that big of an insult, is this a care bears BBS!!??, whats the big deal!!, I don’t think anyone was seriously offended by me saying @ss clown!?, damn this board is so sugar coated!, I’m sorry but no one calls Alice Cooper music sad to me and gets away with it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anonymous

so dude did you watch the bad blood cage match or did you stop watching wrestling when dudelove finished?

if your still a fan then i rserve the right to sing the traditional your fired song when sad gets rid of you. (i havent actually read most of your posts but if sad says you ocasionaly contribute good stuff it might be a shame for you to go)

hopefully you can move on, or maybe even stop flaming people and not be kicked off.

Na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye na na na na na na hey hey goodbye

note: im not being mean just trying to be funny i think that your the only other WWE fan in here so i dont want the others to think im flaming. Oh and the best thing about wrestilng isnt the matches its the showboating and backstage stuff its hysetrical.

nursewhen
    Participant

OK, call me an idiot (but please don’t that would be tempting fate ๐Ÿ˜† ), I’m back with advise.

Dudelove, when somebody insults you (or you think they’ve insulted you), you don’t have to blow up and go straight into name calling.

Something like….

‘I think your comment was unkind and uncalled for’ usually works extremely well and can often generate an apology.

‘Well that’s your opinion, personally I don’t agree’ also works well.

You also need to bear in mind that often people aren’t actually insulting you, they may just be pulling your leg for a bit of fun.

The fact is that whether you think this site is sugar coated or not, it’s Sad’s site and he makes the rules. It’s a bit like being in somebody’s home. If the homeowner asks you not to smoke, you don’t smoke. If he asks you not to call other house guests names, you don’t call them names.

You’ve been doing some good posts lately, I’d hate to see you blow it.

Dudelove76
    Participant

I am a big wrestling fan, even though WWE is’nt as good as it used to be I still enjoy watching it, that NA NA NA NA GOODBYE crap was’nt invented by WWE BTW, its a known chant that has been on the Simpsons. @ss clown was’nt intented by the WWE ever, I’m not obesessed with the former WWF tag team champion Dude Love, I just thought his character was funny at his time. And this may be Sads site but we are the ones that go to it!, and if no one went to it then there would’nt be a site in the first place, we are his bosses!, we can fire him anytime we want!

nursewhen
    Participant

Dudelove, I think you’ll find that Sad can fire you far easier than you can fire him.

To stay here you just have to follow the rules. We ALL have to follow the rules. It’s a contract we enter into when we register here.

Dudelove76
    Participant

yeh but I’m a rebel without a cause, I don’t follow rules

nursewhen
    Participant

Those who don’t learn from past mistakes simply make them over and over again.

Like getting banned…….twice……

Dudelove76
    Participant

yeh but thats because Mantrid was a poo poo face

nursewhen
    Participant

You were banned by popular request by the board majority. Not by Mantrid.

Dudelove76
    Participant

well thats mean ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

nursewhen
    Participant

Dudleove, please don’t insult my intelligence. I know what games you’re playing. You’re spamming and then letting up, spammming and letting up.

You’re doing a balancing act to see how much you can get away with without getting an outright ban.

I admit that I have gained some mild amusement by running my classes from the billy goat gruff school of social skills for your benefit, but the novelty begins to wear off.

I’m bored with you.

Dudelove76
    Participant

why is everyone on this board so mean to me!!!???, if anyone should be banned its you!, I have’nt done anything and you all know it, its not my fault that your boreing, and you ppl think I’m over the top its called individuallity look it up!!!

Anonymous
    Dudelove76 wrote:

why is everyone on this board so mean to me!!!???, if anyone should be banned its you!, I have’nt done anything and you all know it, its not my fault that your boreing, and you ppl think I’m over the top its called individuallity look it up!!!

individuality: “total character peculiar to and distinguishing an individual from others”

You’re an individual now? Whose persona will you use to convey that?

Anonymous

Possibly (in fact definately) a ghost ๐Ÿ™‚

Storm, that’s a fantastic avatar by the way! I’ve been sat watching it for ages ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    SadGeezer wrote:

Storm, that’s a fantastic avatar by the way! I’ve been sat watching it for ages ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, I spent a lot of time on it. ๐Ÿ˜€ There’s a pretty glaring mistake I need to fix with it though (besides the fact it’s not exactly historically accurate, which I don’t care to fix)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.