I have great news, A New Forum, please go see

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Discussion Forum Help I have great news, A New Forum, please go see

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I have such great news that I know you’ll like; I’m a Moderator here at sadgeezer & my forum’s called Discussion Forum Help; I just read the great news this evening & have already posted an announcement. I hope you go see it & let me know what you think or if I’ve missed anything that could be mentioned. Wow, 8) ๐Ÿ™‚ , my own forum; I hope you people post there as often as you can, if you have any queries about something or just plain curious. It’s designed to help the newbies as well as the rest of us who just need that extra help or that extra question solved & resolved.
    Please let me know what you think & let others know about this Forum; the more the merrier. 8) ๐Ÿ˜†

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

This has been moved from the LEXX General forum to the correct forum.

Please keep messages in the forums on-topic

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks, Sadgeezer,
    I appreciate you doing that & I’ll remember to take your suggestion & make sure it’s on that specific topic.
    Thanks Sadgeezer.

Lexxian to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fatguy
    Participant

Remember that this is only for fun and entertainment. I am always off topic 8) – on the other hand, my heart is full of love and I really do love you all at Sadgeezer. On these “happy” sites I may tease people who may take things rather hard – but that is just emotion – directed emotions (as opposed to the completely irrational kind we subject our friend and family to – ooops, that happens here also…..from me anyway…..)

I was just at a forum where the topics are grim and about things that could land people in prison for up to ten years. Which would not be so bad if not for the fact that the people posting are the ones that could get that punishment. I am off-topic as usual – but just wanted to try out this forum. This really is a charming, happy corner of the world. Where else do you meet people that call themselves “fluffy bunny” and “snooklepie”…..

Maurice

Jhevz
    Participant

Remember that this is only fun & entertainment.

You’re always welcomed here, Fatguy,
    I think that sometimes we humans forget to hold back our emotions & end up spilling the beans in a way; I also think that we sometimes forget that it may be a reflection on us instead of holding back our emotions, just a tad.

I was just at a forum where the topics are grim & about things that would land people in prison for up to 10 yrs.

Wow, that’s a scary thought, Fatguy,
    But I wouldn’t put it past them.

Thanks for your post & if you need any help, you now know where to go.

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fatguy
    Participant

I just had to reply to you post Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜€ . The emotion is everything – laughter, sadness, anger – If people do not feel for me – then I do not feel connected to them. I do not place any meaning on emotions – except to the fact that I have touched someone. Touching someone is important as it tells us that we are not alone. To move a person to an unexpected emotion is another affirmation that we are not in solipsistic universe (although this is not absolute).

An example is a person at another board that has the initials of her handle as: A…..A – and rarely if ever posts here….. To some; it would seem that this person truly hates me from the comments she made about me – however, this is the same person who came to my side against a more bigoted poster in a forgotten corner of that board that went unnoticed by me for quite a while. I have a good memory and I do not forget these kind acts; acts that would seem inconsistent with her future verbiage but are completely consistent with a person that you have “touched”. Consistency and rationality are just mental tools that have limited use in our social environment. Holding back one’s emotions is a great mistake for humanity. An emotional person is just the state to change an attitude – or reaffirm one….. Our most cherished moments are usually emotional ones…..go figure…..

I have been holding back my emotions on this board and have probably “cheated” my fellow posters of some rather entertaining topics. However; I have also been holding back my more analytical thoughts on many forums and the net result is that I am beginning to close my mind – holding back is not my way.

Maurice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Discussion Forum Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.