I Love You!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant

Did Number 6 ever say “I Love You” (when not looking in the mirror…..hehehehehehehe…..) to anyone; and did he mean it? What would it be like to date Number 6? How about Number 6 as a husband? What about a father….. 🙄 . Would Number 6 be good in bed? Enquiring minds want to know…..

Maurice

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”Phi” wrote:

[a] Did Number 6 ever say “I Love You” … to anyone; and did he mean it? What would it be like to date Number 6? [c] How about Number 6 as a husband? [d] What about a father….. . [e] Would Number 6 be good in bed?….

a) He did sing along with “All You Need is Love” in Fall Out with real feeling. Alas, the Village surveillance cameras never caught the karaoke session on tape.

b) Not good, I really wouldn’t date him at all… You see, although the cult classic “The Prisoner” was made in the 60’s, and has some of the trappings of 60s culture and concerns, Number 6 is not dated; he’s timeless (an eternal struggle).

c) Are you referring to animal husbandry? Then no, and he was quite catty about it too… He really set the fur flying when he said, “Never trust a female; even the four-legged variety;” dashing the hopes of quadrupeds everywhere. I have heard he had a thing for tripods though.

d) He could make a good Father. He’s sermonized many times in The Village, is a man of principle, and judging by his well-tailored clothes, he is man of the good cloth. On the other hand, he never confessed; neither the reason for his resignation, nor his sins (I could be mistaken about the sins part). Didn’t we cover The Prisoner and religion already? On a side-note, if memory serves, didn’t PMcG consider the priesthood at one time?

e) No, of course not, Number 6 was almost always drugged in bed.

Is Village life making you catatonic? Try Puss-in-Boots brand Cat-a-Tonic! Sure to set the fur flying.

No. 5

Fatguy
    Participant

Message In A bottle.

I must be insane to do this; but it is the only way. This is the only way to communicate with you now. Your address is there and if found, I hope that person finds it in their heart to deliver this message to you.

I am trapped, trapped in a world I helped make and will never escape. The only thing that keeps me sane is the dream – as impossible as it may be – of the two of us together. You have no idea how alone I am – they torment me even in my dreams. In desperate moments…..I think of the wonderful times we had, and how I loved you dearly. We were connected by a physical bond that I finally had to sever; but the mental connection is still there….. Our love is eternal and universal and you will always be with me to the end. I love you with all my heart ( Oh yah…….say hello to Dad for me).

Number 6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.