I plan to go to UNCON 2002

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions I plan to go to UNCON 2002

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I am one crazy 17 year old… live all the way in Michigan and am going to spend every dime I have to meet Stan and many of my favorite characters…

If any of you have any experiances that you have had at past UNCONs.. please let me know the,. I would like to be prepared for the time of my life.

I am making the LEXX RPG, and the LEXX Music Videos… all soon to be be finished.. I hope =D.

I have loved Lexx since I first saw it all those years ago..

It has inspired me to do many many great things.. I cannot say much more then that.

I own many guilds and clans in online games.. all are Lexx based.

If anyone wants to talk or whatever.. I am always available.

BowCatz
    Participant

If you see Michael McManus or any of the Supreme Beans you let them know that they have broken a lot hearts. I mean it. Direct them to this website and let them read all these posts from broken hearted fans for themselves. Was that their intention?

Why oh why did they have to kill Kai?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Mark:
    If any of you have any experiances that you have had at past UNCONs.. please let me know the,. I would like to be prepared for the time of my life.

Well if you haven’t bought plane tickets yet, I recommend 1-800-air-4-less. They are consistantly the cheapest time after time. As for accomodations, stay at Dalhousie U. The rooms are sparse to say the least. But you won’t be spending much time in your room anyway.

Last year I was only 18, and I knew NO ONE. I never posted to any boards, or joined any gorups before coming to uncon. But, I made friends very fast. From my experince, all lexxians are great friendly people. When your there just walk up to someone and say hi, and start talking. Or better yet walk up to many someones. My first day at uncon I must’ve talked with 30 different people for a long time.
    It doesn’t need encouragement, but get in the spirit fast. The faster you do, the more fun you’ll have. But you get inthe spirut very fast.
    The entire experince is like a RHPS showing, people don’t descriminate based on petty things, it very easy to get along with everyone.

Last year, I debated it until the last minute whetehr to go or not. I was still haveing doubts when I got there, but soon after it started all those doubts went away. The only thing I regret about uncon was ever thinking of not going! Last year, I was no one in the fan community, this year I’m organizing Uncon! You really will have the timeof your life. Guarenteed or your money back. (Yes I know its a free gathering )

I must apoligize for how this is written, its finals week, and my brian in fuzzy right now, but you should get the idea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.