I sense tears…….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I sense tears…….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

“Yo Way Yo”. Thats the title of the last episode of Lexx….ever! Its only a few months away now. Although Im excited to see how it all finishes I cant help feeling a sense of dread and sadness that this will be the last bit of new Lexx stuff Ill see. Anyone else share my feelings?

Anonymous

i agree
    but maybe there is hope for some movies

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    i agree
    but maybe there is hope for some movies

But will there be movies? Its seems everyone involved is keen to leave lexx behind. Would Lexx work on the big screen or would they be TV movies?

Someone should start a Countdown till the end counter….

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:

But will there be movies? Its seems everyone involved is keen to leave lexx behind. Would Lexx work on the big screen or would they be TV movies?

perhaps if the actors, after a few years, find that this was their most recognizable and lucrative experience, they will be more amenable to a reunion as a movie…isn’t that the way it happened with star drek?

Anonymous

quote:

But will there be movies? Its seems everyone involved is keen to leave lexx behind.

Paul D. said in an interview that after they wrapped up the 4th season of LEXX that he’d like to do something with it on the big screen. Whether or not that pans out is debatable, though. Downey seems to imply the same thing in the last CULT TIMES article.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Oh, I hope, hope, hope that is true!!! Yes, JJ, I think alot of us share your feelings on this subject. Lexx is like Christmas and the episodes are the gifts and you never know what you are going to get…I dunno, thats about the only way I can express it..

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Lexx is like Christmas and the episodes are the gifts and you never know what you are going to get…I dunno, thats about the only way I can express it..

and well expressed it was, nb! we all feel the same way but you said it best

Anonymous

thanks for the info Aleck! everybody cross your fingers!

Headgehog
    Participant

I’m also a little depressed that every new episode I watch is one less time I’ll be able to watch an episode fresh. Now granted this philosphy works for every epsiode of every show, but its different when you know it’s the last season. That’s why I’m “glad” for this intermission of s4. The anticipation for the new/final episodes increases the satisfaction I’ll get after watching them.

As a side not, I would rather the Canada takes its intermission realtive to the same place as the US. Space is taking a break after 4.14. So they’ll get 4 eps before we (USA) get them. I’d rather not accidently find out anything major before I watch those four eps; like what happened to me in s3.

Anonymous

quote:

“Yo Way Yo”. Thats the title of the last episode of Lexx….ever! Its only a few months away now. Although Im excited to see how it all finishes I cant help feeling a sense of dread and sadness that this will be the last bit of new Lexx stuff Ill see. Anyone else share my feelings?

JJ, that is exactly how I felt when I read the very last episode title. I don’t like it. If I didn’t have all you guys, who understand, I might think I was a little nuts!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.