I smiled! On a Monday!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So did we!

But ours hasn’t arrived

Headgehog
    Participant

Your up to season 5 already?! I’m not sure if we can pre-order season 3 yet over here?

Is season 7 being aired yet though? If not, when is it expected to?

Rag
    Participant

No, it’s bloody not!!!! Not yet anyway. Rumour has it that it’ll be kicking off in the new year over here, but I haven’t noticed the pre-season hype yet.

I’m forcing myself not to open up the Season 7 Spoilers and reviews on these fine boards. I really wanna know, but I really don’t… If you get my drift.

Headgehog
    Participant

Meet yourself halfway then. If you have a decent interent conenction, download the episodes. (but still watch them when they’re on tv, to show support for the series)

Anonymous

I normally smile on Thursdays….
    theres something in the air.

Mostly between 14:00 and 16:41….

Rag
    Participant

I dunno about the rest of you, but I had a really naff weekend. As is so often the case my plans were shafted by the forces of evil (the prospect that it could be random chance and not some malicious plot that consistently nackers my plans is too depressing to even consider).

So needless to say I was dead chuffed at the prospect of work this morning. Then suddenly all my glumness vanished (well, most of it). One of the girls that deals with the post in the office handed me a package. It wasn’t until I opened the package that I remembered that the Season 5 DVD set was released today, and that I’d pre ordered it from Amazon a couple of weeks ago.

I now have something to keep me occupied until we get to see the latest Eps in the new year. More importantly I get to smile, at work, on a Monday!!!!! That in itself is noteworthy enough to share.

I hope you all enjoy your Monday as much as I shall (assuming all the customers lose my number for the day).

Rag
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Meet yourself halfway then. If you have a decent interent conenction, download the episodes.

Yeah, I would. But a 56k modem would mean a sizeable phone bill (yup, we really are still in the dark ages here. Still have to pay for internet access). Plannin’ on getting broadband soon, but only when the pennies will stretch that far. Of course that’s why I always hit the boards from work. But they might get the hump if I start doing huge downloads (and watching the Eps) in the office.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.