I want a fricken model of the Lexx already!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I want a fricken model of the Lexx already!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’ve got TONS of models of all my other favorite ships from Sci-Fi shows excluding Farscape that is.

HEY!
    Wait a second!
    Both of those ships are combinations of biological and mechanical components!

UN-Fu*#ing-BELIEVABLE.

Companies that produce models are prejudiced against “EEwww, ick!” a “marriage” of the two different elements.

How f*#king retro can you get?

I can just hear the discussion in the boardroom of the modeling companies now. “Let’s revive the prejudice of the 60’s and change it around a bit so that it’s almost unrecognizable and NOT produce ANYTHING that could possibly give a hint of acceptance to the idea of a “blending” of biological and mechanical as being remotely okay with us!”

All I can say to that is “Hey, it’s the 21st Century! Get over yourselves. Produce the dang toys and make a few bucks.” I want a fricking model of the Lexx already, dang it!

Anonymous

Or that was a joke or you are insane…
    Either way i like your thinking!

I also will like a Lexx model but one in enough scale like to notice all the details and the little eyes…

——————
    Time travel is easy…
    You just need a TimeMachine…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.