i would really like some help concerning E-bay

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub i would really like some help concerning E-bay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜€ ok as many of you know i have been unable to spend more than an hour or so on the computer checking the forums because of my back problems, but i am seeing a chiropractor twice a week and my neck feels better but my back is still screwed up. i understand that it is a process and eventually i will feel better soon! i am really happy that my neck already feels better!:D ๐Ÿ˜€ i have only been going for a few weeks now, so i feel really good about this sort of procedure. i am one of those people that don’t feel as though i need to take painkillers everyday. although a couple of vodka drinks help on the really bad days! hehe! ๐Ÿ˜€

back to my question about E-bay, i have been able to indulge in one of my favorite past-times, making silk flower arrangements. i have been able to get the floral stems at 90% off and i was thinking that maybe i could make a little money selling them on E-bay. but i don’t have a clue about E-bay and what goes on there. so i am hoping that someone has some advice for me about how to go about this. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Well first off I hope you feel better!!

Second, depending on the price, and quanities you want to sell, it might not be a bad idea to setup your own webpage and a merchant account. Its cheaper than you might think =)

As for Ebay, its great as well. Using Ebay has little to no problems. One caveat is using Pay-Pal, which can have issues. A few of my friends had to issue returns/refunds as any business does. Unfortunatly Pay-Pal makes mistakes and freezes these accounts when doing said refunds, so people were still making purchases and they had to deliver, but they werent receiving any funds from Pay-Pal from the sales. It took months before they realized there mistake and literally days on the phones. To avoid this in the future they requested that all service issues/returns/refunds be directed through their webpage which they always printed at the bottom of each auction. When a customer calls Pay-Pal for the refund, thats when the problems arise.

Im really not trying to scare you though, they represent a hundredth of a percent of those who use Pay-Pal. And by now I’m sure their system has been adapted. In any event be sure to post a link when you get up and running =)

Anonymous

i appreciate your help and your kind thoughts about my back problems! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ i only have 10 arrangements that are Christmas themed. i get the flowers when they go on sale after the season. but people buy stuff for christmas year round so i think i could sell them. the spring flowers should go on sale in the next couple of months and $10 dollars will get me at least 2 huge bags full of flowers and the baskets to put them in. ๐Ÿ˜€ my house is going to be filled with a bunch of flower arrangements and i figure i might need some room for hubby, me and the kitty boys. ๐Ÿ˜‰ i also have to figure out how to either borrow or buy a digital camera so i can take pics. my roommate Pam took some before she left for washington and as soon as she is settled in she will send me the pics that she took. if i can figure out how to put them up here i will!hehe! thanks again for the info Lexxlurker!:D
    if anyone else has more useful info i would appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.