Ideas for Enterprise for the new season

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Ideas for Enterprise for the new season

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    carup008
    Participant

I do not know if this suggestion will ever reach one of the Enterprise script writers, but here goes anyway…..can we have an episode in the new season involving Q?

A star trek series just isn’t the same if we don’t get to see Q at least once!

lizard
    Participant

I was never too sure about the whole “Q” thing in the first place, but I have totally lost track of this show, because I am not sure when it is on. If I can find it I will probably start watching it again.

I think with the mysterious time travellers and what not they may have already filled all the “slots” for characters that can appear at will from nowhere and zap people to odd places.

On the other hand, a series ENTIRELY devoted to “the Q-continuum” mitght be interesting. Because anything would go..

PS I am not one of the writers you were seeking to contact, perhaps you should print out your suggestions and send it to the studio! they could use your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.