Ideas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TAS_7284
    Participant

I thought this be a nice intresting topic.

Its quite obvious that we (or people) have their own ideas about the show, but what are they? For instance what would you like to see in ep or eps or even an entire season? What characters do you want to see return, what new chars do you want to see? If you could do an ep what would you do it about? If you could create a char, spaceship, planet, race, etc, etc, who/what would it be?

So, this is basicly a anything goes ideas type deal, ie what do you want to see or what ideas do you have? And remember dont be shy about anything or dont be afraid to speak up, cause we know people involved with the show read over this forum, so we might even be lucky if enough to see one idea of ours come to life.

Im gonna post my stuff tommorow as Im pretty tired right now, but I look forward to what everyone else has to say.

Anonymous

I think they have a great future in being a contemporary spoof of all things, ala Simpsons, South Park, Seinfeld, etc..

The difference between these shows is setting. Using both Sci-Fi, and animation they have a huge well to dip from in the future, and I think it could be a bright one at that.

I wouldn’t even mind seeing an “epic” arc or two thrown in here and there. I’ve never seen a show spoof epic arcs like B5, LEXX, Farscape, et al. They all try to keep it all self-contained in a 30 minute episode.

I guess HhGttG could be considered, as well as Monty Python, but it’s rare to see =)

Headgehog
    Participant

I’d like to see some more Whip and Bob intensive episodes. Those chracters don’t get much play, which is a shame because they becuase they have a lot of potential.

It’s also be cool to see some interaction between Bobo and Adam. We’ve rarely seen those characters together, and the cold war thing is barely ever brought up in the series.

Backstories on the characters would be great too. Why is Whip on the ship and how the fuck is he Chode’s nephew. What did Chode do to Bobo that got him so pissed off. Did Gus always belong to Chode, how did Chode steal Six from Adam?

As LexxLuker pointed out already, there’s a lot of potential for the series as a socail commentary and as a scifi spoof show. I’d like to see more Emasculating Chode and Totally Recalled and less Power to the Peephole and Mutilation Ball. Episodes like Love Conquers, and God is our Pilot, which are social satire with plenty of scifi references thrown in work great too. But this is just my opinion. I’d like to see a spoof of sci fi fanaticism. There’s more then enough material to work with.

”LexxLurker” wrote:

I wouldn’t even mind seeing an “epic” arc or two thrown in here and there. I’ve never seen a show spoof epic arcs like B5, LEXX, Farscape, et al. They all try to keep it all self-contained in a 30 minute episode.

That would just be fucking great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.