Idiotic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    irish_firegrl88
    Participant

I know this sounds freakin’ idiotic, but what channel are the newest Buffy shows on ’cause I watch it on FX and am getting pretty sick of watching reruns. Also, what happened after Buffy and Tara get shot?

ADM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by irishflame:
    I know this sounds freakin’ idiotic, but what channel are the newest Buffy shows on ’cause I watch it on FX and am getting pretty sick of watching reruns. Also, what happened after Buffy and Tara get shot?

I think it’s on the UPN network in the US and if you’re in the UK then it’s Sky.
    Buffy survives the shooting, but Tara is killed outright and this causes Willow to go over the edge, with Tara in her arms she summons an entity in the hope that she can beg for Tara’s life to be given back, the entity refuses and Willow get’s really mad and strikes out with magic at the entity.
    Willow then goes on the rampage and hunts down Warren and literally skins him alive, both Buffy and Xander turn up after and pleads with Willow to stop. But she is too far gone and then begins the hunt too kill Andrew and Jonathan.
    I won’t go into anymore detail, but the rest of the season it’s Buffy vs evil Willow, and Buffy ends up losing most of the time, until a certain Watcher comes back.
    (And FX, when was you going to tell us you have your own T.V channel…hmmm!!!)
    ADM

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ADM:

I think it’s on the UPN network in the US and if you’re in the UK then it’s Sky.
    I won’t go into anymore detail, but the rest of the season it’s Buffy vs evil(And FX, when was you going to tell us you have your own T.V channel…hmmm!!!)
    ADM

ah if only (fx dreams of untold richs and an endless array of strong bodied, weakminded young men… )

ahem, topic at hand irish flame (and welcome)…buffy new shows are at 8 pm east coast time tuesdays on upn, angel is on 9 pm on wednesday nights on wb…fox channel shows reruns at three pm on saturdays and fx does back to back every weeknight…buffyguide.com is an american based site that gives you all the backstory plus how to find out which buffy and angel are playing in your area (sorry saddy, but this is a great resource for the american viewers new to buffy) love, fx

Rag
    Participant
    FX wrote:

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

Yeah, but what about all us weak bodied, strong minded, young (ish) men?

Not quite close enough?

Ahh, my shattered dreams…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.