If you happen to be in Atlanta on Thursday night….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions If you happen to be in Atlanta on Thursday night….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

and you have nothing to do… after I have gotten my Con badge and checked out the scene; i’m gonna spend some time at the Hard Rock Cafe If you want to join me and have a snack or a drink you are welcome to show. Timing is the thing here; it might not be until 7pm or later. i’ll wear my LEXX shirt and reserve a table called Kay you can ask for that. Just to loosen up your party-ness ….that’s what I’m gonna do. If you don’t see me I’ll be there I’ll be there!

The Hard Rock Cafe is right on Peachtree.

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜€ Cool Mandara K , I am getting my badge thurs. night too and I will look for the Hard Rock Cafe an meetcha ๐Ÿ˜€
    See ya in a few days, till then , take care.
    Rhiannon ๐Ÿ™‚

Jhevz
    Participant

Cool, 8) mandara k, ilyekkakai,
    I’ll be arriving in Atlanta at 7:06pm, getting my luggage, taking a shuttle to the hotel, checking in, unpacking & calling my parents to let them know I made it ok & give them my room number. I’ll probably be hungry & am still thinking of having dinner there; so, having you 2 there, will mean that I won’t be eating alone. ๐Ÿ™‚ 8) I’ll be wearing a long full skirt,with flowers on it, lt pink blouse & my new sandals; I’ll probably look tired, so if you see me about to fall asleep, just order me a cup of coffee or something. It’ll be nice to talk to the 2 of you before the convention; I’m not getting my badge til the morning, when I’m more awake & alert; & besides, I’ll be looking forward to it that much more. I’ll look for the 2 of you Thursday evening & mandara, I’ll write down the name you’ve reserved for everyone who come Thursday; I can’t wait wow.
    Well, I’ll see you 2 Thursday evening & you both also have a nice flight, I know I will.

Lexxians Rule Atlanta & Dragon*Con,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

mandara k
    Participant

Jhevz, Ilyek it will be more than a pleasure to meet you there; like i said it could be later than 7pm. I hope we don’t miss each other. I’m staying off-site a little but i will be there!

mandara k
    Participant

Gals, and others ….if Mr. Downey wants to get together openly on Thursday night with fans feel free to do that with him; it’s not like I haven’t been at the Hard Rock by myself before. I’m a grown-up… i can handle it. As in life nothing is in stone unless you carve it; so don’t feel bound;

I need the break; I’m going to enjoy myself regardless of anyone else; that’s why we take vacations. If no body show then I might do my own bar hop; I’ll leave it loose; no one is obligated here but courtesy dictates for me to let you know if something better comes along I understand; GO; Go have fun!!!

Lexxathon
    Participant

We’ll just have to see what happens after our drive. Sounds good to us…

Hugs!!!

James and Company…

mandara k
    Participant

Don’t rush honey; I’ll see you and company in time besides it really is no big deal at all. I’ll be exhausted looking chick looking like a librarian after a first grade reading hour; frazzled and worn out. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

Jhevz
    Participant

mandara k,
    That would be wonderful to meet up with Brian, dinner may be 1st, then if I’m not too tired, I’ll go see Brian; or I can meet up with them & have dinner there. I’ll just have to see; even though, I’m gonna be very hungry & tired.
    I’ll see you tormorrow & this weekend.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

mandara k
    Participant

Well, it’s time for maintain DC silence for me; no computer no phone so whoever does it see ya HardRock downtown tomow eves after 7pm. The rest of you guys and dolls Friday forum or Mixer! It’s okay guys….. we managed to have a great time last year when we were just a glimmer and wink in DC eyes; now there are 5 forums 3 parties; you did that ….. YOU!!!!! Show your support for the show even if there were or were not machinations afoot.

At this point I wouldn’t watch either of them jump into a wet dishrag; and DC will probably thumb their nose at them in the future; but who’s to say? I’d want proof and and sue whomever for breach of contract; but what’s worse is the breach in some fans’ hearts that may never heal. I really feel for them.

They both should run to Germany and stay there; Rolf can find work there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.