If you want the downloads – pay the bloody bandwidth!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift If you want the downloads – pay the bloody bandwidth!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Getting a bit miffed at peeps you are demanding that the downloads section is opened again. I’m very sorry, but it is this sadgeezers policy not to have an ever deepening pocket. If you want the downloads back, pay a bit towards the bandwidth!

I’d love to do it guys! Really I would – hell, you get venerable peeps like Headgehog who spend all the time and trouble not only writing the reviews, but scanning and video editing!!!

BUT, I’m not a bleadin’ goldmine, if you want the damn downloads you better donate the bleedin’ money! (AND NO DONATIONS ACCEPTED FROM MODERATORS ANYMORE! – downloaders should pay for the extra bandwidth!)

I know I sound a bit mean and visious, but you guys know the score, – If you guys want the cool stuff, you have to help out a bit.

Fatguy
    Participant

Hey you dudes! You better be hearing the man nosay!

There you are – sitting in front of your computer in your underwear on a Friday night, and eating the leftover crumbs from the bottom of the Kentucky Fried Chicken box you had for supper. Well, I am here to tell you to: Get With The Program! Sadgeezer needs your money if you want to continue your download of the “Tripping The Rift” Bimbo with the big boobs. Is that too much to ask my friends….. just a little money please….. What! No Money!

Look guys Money makes the world go round, so get with the program!

ZaphodBeeblebear
    Participant

Okay, okay, I hear ya. I’m new here – but, I see the donate here button.

Z.B.

kamisama103
    Participant

Can I just send you guys five bucks? Because I don’t have a credit card…

bouyantman
    Participant

ditto on above reply!…no credit card either. 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bouyantman wrote:

ditto on above reply!…no credit card either. 🙄

No credit? How about bad credit? Try Sad credit!

“There is some sci-fi money can’t buy, for everything else there’s SadCard.” Accepted at all applicable cult sci-fi boards.* Coming to a cult sci-fi board in the near future?? Click if you’re logged in

Seriously, if people have problems with Paypal or whatever, and don’t have credit cards, are there other (efficient) ways for the users to help pay for the ever increasing costs of the site?

theFrey
    Participant

Do what theBrother does… have someone do it for you. 😀 He is always bring me over cash or checks and asking me to paypal this person or that. I have also done it for a GF who bid on something by accident where the merchant ONLY took paypal.

Jhevz
    Participant

That’s a good idea, Sad,
    I think those of us who really want to download, can pay that extra amount to get whatever we want; otherwise, none of us wants it that badly. Heck, even I’m willing to pay for it if I really want it.
    Hope it works out for you, Sad.

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.