I’ll be posting here at CP Library until I’m back online

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub I’ll be posting here at CP Library until I’m back online

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Posters,
    Lately, my parents & I have been having computer problems; the computer guy put a new motherboard into our computer & got worse after that. My mom called MSN & was told to take that off & save everything on the hard drive; so my mom’s gonna call HP Monday for more instructions on what to do. At the same time, I’ll be posting here at the local library; I’ll do that until my parents & I are back online again.
    I’ll let you know when that is & if I’m not back online by Thanksgivng Day, Happy Thanksgiving. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Good luck, hope it all works out okay.

Anonymous

Yeah, good luck!

I’ve just finnished an unhappy motherboard nstallation myself (hence the posting time (5am here).

Hope yer mum has better luck.

Fatguy
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

Yeah, good luck!

I’ve just finnished an unhappy motherboard nstallation myself (hence the posting time (5am here).

Hope yer mum has better luck.

I almost did a motherboard/processor upgrade and stopped because it started to look expensive (may as well buy a new computer…..); now I will not try it at all. Hey Sad, I blew a chance dating a young woman tonight…..I is sad….. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Maurice

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks all,
    I’m sure everything will be alright once we get it all fixed & back in running order again; it’s just frustrating is all. My mom’s calling HP & we’re suppose to have a Windows Restore disk/cd in order to reboot the system; I’ve also saved most of the things I did onto diskette & cd. I’ll keep you all informed on what’s goning on.
    I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Posters Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    This afternoon or sometime next week, my parents & I will be changing our IP address from MSN to Comcast; a guy is suppose to install it this afternoon & hopefully won’t have to use the System Restore cds. So hopefully tonight or sometime next week, I’ll let you know the great & eciting changes to our e-mails; here, I’ll still have my Hotmail e-mail address & have changed my Messenger to the e-mail I use here. I’ll definitely let you know about the exciting changes that are taking place & hopefully be able to tonight; if not, some time next week.

Sci- Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    I’m back online at home hip hip hooray; I’ll be givning you a new e-mail for all of you to write me & such. I’ll probably make 1 either tonight, tomorrow or Sunday; the reason why I’m not on Saturday is I’m gonna be making cookies, so that’s why I’ll be making 1 before you know it. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Unfortunately, we had to use the System Restore & start all over; since we were sent the wrong cds, HP will be sending us the right 1 to finish off the job. I’ll tell you more about it as soon as I can, possibly next week sometime.
    Have a safe & Happy Holiday Season.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    Now that my mom’s got the correct HP System Restore cds & tried to use them herself, she’s decided to let the same computer guy help her out again. Since he knows what he’s doing & how to go about it, it’ll make it easier & hopefully, we can have our computer up & running again; may be this time, it’ll be fully functional & working properly & without problems. I’ll keep you all informed about our computer situation & whether or not those cds work & get our computer up & running again.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.