I’ll drop it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I cannot make apologies. But I shouldn’t have brought up this private feud here in the first place especially since most of the people here are not involved.

And elfie is at least right on one thing: Even APEC has a right to post here. We will just have to tolerate eachother.

This is the greatest LEXX bb on the net so I shouldn’t be so surprised that even members of APEC would want to post here.

So locked up threads notwhithstanding.. I’ll even go and clean up any rude posts that I have made in the past couple of days.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:

This is the greatest LEXX bb on the net so I shouldn’t be so surprised that even members of APEC would want to post here.

did i tell you i love you lately?

Anonymous

Sorry if I’m being a big dumb twit here but can someone enlighten me…..what is APEC?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Mercury:
    Sorry if I’m being a big dumb twit here but can someone enlighten me…..what is APEC?

Noooo! not again! please visit one of the locked down threads, and don’t open pandora’s box again! (it’s a group of lexx appreciators)

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by Mercury
    Sorry if I’m being a big dumb twit here but can someone enlighten
    me…..what is APEC?

I must have asked that same question a couple dozen times at uncon. The only answer I ever got was APEC stand for All Powerful Estrogen Cloud. Appartenly they “supply to estrogen to the dead guy” whatever that means.
    As far as I can figure they are a group of people who write fan fictions. Some of their stories involve their own personal Kais. It seems like some kind of RPG to me. For the most part scifi.com’s board is dominated by OPEC members, and members of other related groups called ORAL and another group that escapes my mind right now.
    Recently the scifi.com board has had a lot of infighting, pointless topics, and fan fics; so I’ve been devoting most of my reading/posting to the Sadboard. IMHO is the best Lexx BB, with a rich diverse group of posters.

I try to stay out of board-politics so I’m not entirely sure what all the fighting is about. For me the boards are for discussing our ideas, opionions, q/a about the show.

All but the last few of lines is what I know to the best of my knowledge, other will more then likely know more about the topic.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

For the most part scifi.com’s board is dominated by OPEC members,

i think you mean apec

scifi.com board has had a lot of infighting, pointless topics, and fan fics;

including one amazingly ugly fight between valdron and some others, which convinced me yet again that there is no place like home …as far as fanfics go, though there seem to be more of those than actual posts, they are clearly marked and therefore easily avoided if one is so inclined

so I’ve been devoting most of my reading/posting to the Sadboard. IMHO is the best Lexx BB, with a rich diverse group of posters.

i think this is a fun place to be; it ranges from silly to serious, and you can actually learn a lot from the peeps; i mean we even had physicists posting about the higgs-bosen particle thing, it was great!

I try to stay out of board-politics so I’m not entirely sure what all the fighting is about.

amen, nor does it really matter; let’s just try to move on now…the relevant closed topics are FYI, A Cease Fire, and Analyzing Sci Fi Fans…so read them if you truly are dying to see combat, but please refrain, everyone, from fanning the flames any further…everyone is trying to let this go, so let’s do so…thank you, fx

dgrequeen
    Participant

If anybody wants to know what APEC is, please just come to the scifi board and post your question there, and we will explain the fanfics and the game to you. But X wants to drop it here, I want to drop it, everybody wants to drop it, and I think we should. The scifi board and Sadgeezer’s board are different places with different kinds of posts. You can choose one or the other, or both, but there’s no reason we can’t keep them separate, and there’s certainly no reason to fight over it.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    If anybody wants to know what APEC is, please just come to the scifi board and post your question there, and we will explain the fanfics and the game to you. But X wants to drop it here, I want to drop it, everybody wants to drop it, and I think we should. The scifi board and Sadgeezer’s board are different places with different kinds of posts. You can choose one or the other, or both, but there’s no reason we can’t keep them separate, and there’s certainly no reason to fight over it.

Here, here! I agree! DROP IT LIKE A BAD HABIT!

(Oops! I mean, “hear, hear”! Err… whatever. You get the idea…)

[ 19-10-2001: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by FX
    i think you mean apec

Oops. Freuidian(spelling) slip; or maybe just a typo, I type much too fast.

Anonymous

mayaxiong emailed me about APEC etc and explained it so I’m happy now ….Lets never speak of it again…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    I cannot make apologies. But I shouldn’t have brought up this private feud here in the first place especially since most of the people here are not involved.

And elfie is at least right on one thing: Even APEC has a right to post here. We will just have to tolerate eachother.

So locked up threads notwhithstanding.. I’ll even go and clean up any rude posts that I have made in the past couple of days.

Very cool, X.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.