Illuminati

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Last night, I saw this freaky episode of History’s Mysteries on The History Channel (here in the USA). It was titled, Secret Societies. Here’s the description of the episode from the channel’s website:

Some of the world’s most powerful individuals belong to secret organizations. The Skull & Bones, the Bilderbergs, and the Tri-Lateral Commission are just a few of the groups that many suspect are conspiring to take over the world. Others believe they already have. What fuels such rampant conspiracy paranoia? We examine a number of these clandestine organizations, past and present, and reveal why so many people fear their nefarious agendas.

I’m not sure if any of this can be taken seriously. I had heard of the Illuminati, but I had never heard of the Bilderbergs until now. Anybody else?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    I’m not sure if any of this can be taken seriously. I had heard of the Illuminati, but I had never heard of the Bilderbergs until now. Anybody else?

Oh, yeah. If any of this interests you, you should check out (if you haven’t already) Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea’s fabulous Illuminatus! trilogy (also quite probably my favorite science fiction book). It’s fictional (or is it???), but fascinating. Also, you would probably most definitely be interested in the aforementioned Wilson’s three volumes of Cosmic Trigger as well as his collaboration with Miriam Joan Hill, Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults and Cover-Ups.
    RAW is my favorite living author. Check him out.

–Aleck

Anonymous

I’ve heard of illuminati, too. In a book called The Eye Of Ra, by Michael Asher. The main charactor, Omar James Ross, is an illuminati, a powerful seer.
    It might be what Aleck’s books have in them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.