I’m back again! And, I’m out of work!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff I’m back again! And, I’m out of work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, it’s been one hectic summer for me. My hometown of Mullens was completely flooded. Luckily, my parents live up on the hill, so we didn’t get hit by much. But, I’m out of work for the rest of the summer because the Subway that I worked at was destroyed. But, all that aside, I’m happy to be back and posting again ! So, bring on the Buffy rumors! I’m anxious to read them and all of the other posts .

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

You call your self Aeryn Crichton and want to know Buffy rumors!?! I was thinking you might have something to say about Johns death! Why did you choose AC then?

——————
    Monkey

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Monkey:
    You call your self Aeryn Crichton and want to know Buffy rumors!?! I was thinking you might have something to say about Johns death! Why did you choose AC then?

Oh, I want to know Farscape rumors too. I was just mentioning one thing in general that I’m anxious about. If you’ll notice, I have posted a new message on the Farscape board. Believe me, I’m such a huge John/Aeryn fan!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.