I’m looking for a rommate at Dragon Con II

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions I’m looking for a rommate at Dragon Con II

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I was doing my research today to see if I could get reservations for either Days Inn Atlanta, which is now full, or Super 8; I looked it up at both aaa.com & Hotels.com & had a conflict of whether Days Inn Atlanta had any rooms availible or not; so I decided to call the hotel (Days Inn Atlanta) after I ate lunch & found that aaa.com had it right & there are no rooms available for Dragon Con; so I called Super 8 Hotel there to see if they had any rooms available during that time & a nice man said yes there is; I then asked him when would be the latest time to make reservations & he told me August 7. After I made both calls, I got my calculator & did some math & found out that it would be cheaper for me to make reservations at Super 8, then at Days Inn; Days Inn Atlanta, now fully booked that weekend, would cost $99/night; but Super 8 is $79/night. I then had to make a decision, do I want to make it for 4 nights or 5; either way, it’ll be a better deal.
    I then did the math of what it would cost if I had 2 roommates; 3 & 4 roommates;v I found that with each number, the price/room got lower; so I thought, why not let my fellow Lexxians know that Days Inn Atlanta is fully booked that weekend & we can still make reservations til August 7 for Super 8 Hotel; then do my other research on which airlines tomorrow; using both AAA’s 1-800 number & Delta’s 1-800 number to see which is the cheaper rate; then go from there.
    I’m still looking for a roommate to room with me at Dragon Con, spending the night at the Super 8 Hotel; I’ll probably be making reservations either tomorrow or Monday; but any of you who would like to room with someone, if you’re going to Dragon Con, can let me know any time from now til August 29. I’m easy to get along with & am a very good listener; I’ve made a post earlier in the week if you’d like more info about me; I hope to hear from you soon & I hope that the above information helps any one who’s planning on going to the convention.
    Take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.