I’m not allowed to send mail the usual way

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions I’m not allowed to send mail the usual way

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

So I’ll ask this way. Ladies and gents of the area; what is Dante Down the Hatch like; will you recommend a place that’s laid back; but interesting you know a nice restaurant that’s not too upscale. I also am wondering about the Abbey.

Sorry guys I don’t wear costumes and I have no LEXX paraphanelia to speak of; so I’ll just have to look for the costumes. Does anyone want to get together on Thursday evening? You pick the time and place and I’ll be there; and I’ll buy the first drink.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi mandara_k,
    I’ll love to take you up on that, as soon as I check, unpack a little & call my parents to let them know I made it ok. Since my flight doesn’t arrive in Atlanta until 9:25pm & I’ll have to get 2 bags from the Baggage Claim, I’ll probably won’t get to the Super 8 Hotel till 10pm EDT or so; then I want to unpakc & call my parents (also I want to give them my room number); so may be afterwards, may be 11pm or so; if that’s not too late; but if it is, I’ll see you that next morning.
    On Monday, after I go to the bank, I’ll be going to the AAA office where I live & get a map & a AAA book of Atlanta; so may be I’ll see a place I might like & let you know by Thursday, since I’ll be arriving Thursday night.
    Take care & I’ll see you next week.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

mandara k
    Participant

Me, again. I leave tomorrow for the long way to Atlanta. I’ll be on the dark Side of the moon for about 4 days (unless I find an internet cafe) so these are my little plans. I will being doing the Six Flags scream during the week so that if others want to go during the weekend I can point the way (I’ll go again). I’ ll probably do the museum look see to while I’m there. Thursday, when I switch hotels to the Day’s Inn, I want to check out Underground Atlanta. So here’s what I’m saying; if you would like to join me on Thursday in town you can meet me in front of the Day’s Inn on Peachtree say about 8:00 pm. I’ll hang out until about 8:15- 8:30pm. I have nothing Lexxian as of yet so I’ll be wearing my red or the Hawaii Five-O edition of Chuck Taylor high top shoes; they are red and orange; you can’t miss them. I’m going to go in search of a wasberry kamakaze shot; they ARE my new drink of choice.

Jhevz I haven’t forgotten about you; I will stop back around 11pm at the Super 8 to see if you are up to outness. There will be no way to reach me after 11pm tonight so if you are not in the lobby of the Super Eight at 11pm I will hopefully hook up with you later on during the weekend. I’m not driving to these places, I am walking so times may be
    approximate.

Ms. Frey I will be available by cell; no way I’m putting my number on this open forum. You may reach me that way.

If I don’t see you all have a great time and be safe and take lots of incriminating photos.

Peace All,
    Me

theFrey
    Participant

Mand, I have your cell number in my travel folder. I will call you as soon as I hit town and settle in.

As I said before I will be at the Hyatt Regency Friday and Saturday night. IF, I mean IF there is not a central message board
    I will post something on my door. so people can keep up with who is going where when in case you get seperated while at a different forum. Since I request a room near the elevator, it should not be that much trouble to check.

FX
    Participant

have fun guys, and don’t forget to tweak a few trekkie’s ears for me!

theFrey
    Participant

I received a message from mandara k. She that she will be at the hard rock cafe at 8:00 p.m. Thursday night incase any Lexxians want to meet up with her there. Since she did not leave a description, I immagine she will have something lexxy on. I said lexxy! get your minds out of the gutter already.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi mandara k,
    I knew you hadn’t forgotten me; I’ll probably out & about around that time, probably doing my nails or just walking around. I’ll meet you in the Super 8 Lobby around that time, since I’ll be sitting a lot tomorrow, I’ll need to walk around some before I hit the hey (bed), so that way I won’t be too sore by morning.
    Frey,
    I’ll definitely see you on Friday & would love to get together & have dinner & go bar hopping; that does sound like fun.
    I was suggested by the manager of the Snowline Hospice Thrift Store in CP, that if I have time, to go & see Old Town Atlanta as well as the older houses; I’ve even been suggested to explore a little more of Atlanta while I’m there. Well since this is my 1st time, there, I just might do that; that is, if I have time.
    Take care, mandara k, I’ll see you tomorrow night, & Frey, I’ll see you Friday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.