I’M SO EXCITED

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Finally… they’ve finally put Farscape back on in Australia! And I think it’s on every day so hopefully I can see lots and lots and have lots and lots of conversations about it…

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

That’s great! I’d be upset if they stopped showing it over here. Where are you all in terms of season and episodes?

Anonymous

Life is good, huh?

It was surprising to me that such a good show that being made right in your own back yard wasn’t being broadcast there. What’s up with that?

Anonymous

In terms of series and episodes… I’m buggered if I know. Um, I just saw the series which ended with Moya’s baby Talyn being kidnapped by Kraise and Moya starjumping to save herself, and Crichton and D’Argo were floating in space waiting to be saved by Aeryn… or something like that. My guess would be series 2 or 3, but I really don’t know.
    And yes, I was supremely ****ed off when they took Farscape off, about this time last year as far as I can remember. But now they’ve made up for it by putting it on every weekday!
    And, Grim Weeper, I have no idea what’s up with that. I mean, it’s a fantastic show, it’s local, and the bloody TV execs take it off air for a year…

Anonymous

We’ve started season 2 in Australia. They almost slipped this one under the door. I didn’t find out until I was channel surfing during a Lone Gunmen adbreak and saw Taking the Stone.

Anonymous

Lone Gunmen? Oy vey. Let me spoil a little of the fun for ya. That show never makes it past one season. The geniuses at Fox cancelled it. I loved the show, and I think I saw every episode here in the states, but you know how Fox is. I just hope they don’t screw the pooch with the new live action Tick. WOW what a show. There’s just something about TV shows that have blue people in them. Farscape, The Tick… ummm… Smurfs?

Anonymous

I’m so glad you can see more of the show Yvonne and would think that since you live where they film it you would see it before us in the States. I have seen it from day one here and can see your exsitement about seeing “new” episodes. Ask any ? about it and I will try to help when I can. Saw your “your welcome”

Anonymous

its good to hear that far scape is back on in australia. I wish I had read your message before I had posted my request for this very information. I guess us country folk will just have to wait untill we get it, thats “if” we get it of course, which I dearly hope will be very soon after waiting about 12 months like you said. Thankyou for brightening an otherwise dreary T.V. outlook.

Anonymous

Well, life just took a turn for the worst They’ve taken Farscape back off again… And I was sitting there during Christmas festivities, thinking, Oh well I may be missing Farscape, but that’s OK I’ll just catch up tomorrow, and then ZOT! No more… Just bloody cricket and other stupid things…

Anonymous

I’ve just caught taking the stone last Friday. I was just channel surfing because of the cricket and tennis and there it was almost over now I know it’s on every Friday at 9:30 here but I still dont know if i’ve missed anything. Could somebody please tell me what episode this follows so I can try to get myself back up to speed.
    Thanks in advance.

bonnee
    Participant

I’m watching season 1 in repeats three times a week on cable in Australia , channel 9 screwed us over with season 2 by showing episodes out of order, in different time slots (day and night), and even skipped a couple of key episodes along the way. Luckilly, they’ll be repeating season 2 on cable soon. As for season 3 , channel 9 had no intention of showing it, but has relented. (apparently 9 thought they were buying a kids show, and didn’t know what to do it when scifi channel asked for Henson/9 to make it more adult towards the middle of season 1. ) keep your eyes out for the non ratings period in Sepetember, 2002. As for episode info/reviews etc, visit
    http://www.farscapefantasy.com/farscape2000/index.html

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.