Important News for Squishy

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Important News for Squishy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Squish, I don’t know if you’ve see this already, but they’re selling squish and some other cluster lizard parts on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1473656958

Just thought you’d like to know.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Squish, I don’t know if you’ve see this already, but they’re selling squish and some other cluster lizard parts on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem &item=1473656958

Just thought you’d like to know.

WHERE’S MY SQUISHY! waaahhhh (thanx for the info headgehog )

Anonymous

i miss squishy too!

Anonymous

Where *is* Squishy?!? (aurora crawling around, peeking into corners & under furniture) Where are you Squish-ums? Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Headgehog
    Participant

I hope Squish reads this soon, the auction ends in a few hours. I can just imagine Squish kicking himself, making htat wapping his tail on his back, after findin out he missed the prop he so wanted a few weeks ago.

Anonymous

Yeah where is Squish?

-SM

FX
    Participant

i’m serious guys, does anyone know what happened to squish? it’s not like him to stay away for so long…

Anonymous

I’m worried too, call me paranoid but with a war on and – oh hell, I am being paranoid- but he is about military age, isn’t he?

Sombody less shy than me could try e-mailing him.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    I’m worried too, call me paranoid but with a war on and – oh hell, I am being paranoid- but he is about military age, isn’t he?

Sombody less shy than me could try e-mailing him.

actually, he had mentioned in one of his posts going to join up, and how crowded all the recruitment office was…and now i am having visions of ‘squishy in boot camp’, complete with shaved topknot…oh dear, maybe he just went on vacation or something

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by FX
    actually, he had mentioned in one of his posts going to join up, and how crowded
    all the recruitment office was…and now i am having visions of ‘squishy in boot
    camp’, complete with shaved topknot…

I thought Squish was in the UK. Is anti-terrorist military recruiting hype as big over there as it is in the states?
    Yesterday the some Navy Nukes came into my radiation protection class trying to get us to sign up. Personally I want to staty as far away from the military as possible.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

I thought Squish was in the UK. Is anti-terrorist military recruiting hype as big over there as it is in the states?

apparently a lot of fervor when uk decided to stand with us against bin-laden, and terrorism in general, so yeah, i think a lot of people joined up…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.