In (glad) shock

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Whoa! They made a TV show outta this? Seriously? w/ Arthur Dent, & Prefect Ford, Zaphoid (cant spell the name)……Geez…..I read the HHGG, but I didnt know they made a tv show! Here I was, floating around sad geezer, lookin at Lexx stuff, when I saw a HHGG icon. Insane! Oh! w/ Marvin, Trllian, The..um….Heart of gold?? (forgetting stuff, itz been a while since I read it) thatz sooooo kool! This has been added as one of the few reasons to watch TV What time is it on??? Damn… BBC….thats…….errr…….England?? Ya…
    I’m in Oregon…Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……….
    I gotta think this over. see yall L8er!

Marvin!(fav character)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Dead Decapitated Fishhead:
    Whoa! They made a TV show outta this? Seriously? w/ Arthur Dent, & Prefect Ford, Zaphoid (cant spell the name)……Geez…..I read the HHGG, but I didnt know they made a tv show! Here I was, floating around sad geezer, lookin at Lexx stuff, when I saw a HHGG icon. Insane! Oh! w/ Marvin, Trllian, The..um….Heart of gold?? (forgetting stuff, itz been a while since I read it) thatz sooooo kool! This has been added as one of the few reasons to watch TV What time is it on??? Damn… BBC….thats…….errr…….England?? Ya…
    Marvin!(fav character)

———————————————
    Wow! Just how long have you been trapped on this miserable little planet? The great BBC film studios of Alpha Centurie made HHGTTG way back in the 20th century of the earth year 1981. Check it out my earth friend and tell them the Belcerabons sent you.

-SM

Headgehog
    Participant

While sadgeezer does a good job of describing the mini series you really have to watch it yourself. One of my roomates had a copy so I was able to watch it a few weks back. I definatly recommend watching all 3 1/2 hours. Special order it if you have to.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Oh, it’s great! The miniseries makes Red Dwarf look normal! I’m so glad I got into The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Anonymous

HHGTTG makes running around fighting intergalactic giant fluoro orange chipmunks with bazookoids that are really only a figment of your imagination look normal…

Sorry, sorry, don’t know what came over me, probably result of too much caffeine…

[ 19-11-2001: Message edited by: Yvonne McGruder ]

Anonymous

Okay, Yvonne, did you realize that that was your 42 nd post? wierd huh?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Nirvanah Rimmer:
    Okay, Yvonne, did you realize that that was your 42 nd post? wierd huh?

quote:

Originally posted by Yvonne McGruder:
    HHGTTG makes running around fighting intergalactic giant fluoro orange chipmunks with bazookoids that are really only a figment of your imagination look normal…

Sorry, sorry, don’t know what came over me, probably result of too much caffeine…

hmm maybe too much caffine is the question to life, the universe and everything?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    hmm maybe too much caffine is the question to life, the universe and everything?

You could be right. I mean I allways for some reason have dropped exactly 42 grams of sugar in my coffee.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    While sadgeezer does a good job of describing the mini series you really have to watch it yourself. …. I definatly recommend watching all 3 1/2 hours. Special order it if you have to.

Aww thanks Hedge, and I absolutely agree! The HHGTTG reviews were VERY hard to do because they were so comedic (I can’t write fun reviews of a comedy because its a sort of distraction). I personally think that the BBC videotape of the series is better than the books! I really recommend them.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Dead Decapitated Fishhead:

Marvin!(fav character)

Oh yeah Marvin is by far the best!
    best line… has to be the one about “not an electronic sausage” when he has to finish off that big nasty robot.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.