In search of, Xenia Seeberg?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff In search of, Xenia Seeberg?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    edbo
    Participant

I am a huge X.S. fan and wonder what’s happened to her? Last I knew, she ‘started a new life in California’ and lived somewhere in Laguna Beach. There a Dr. Bell became her manager and sold his and her products through his website. Now her sites are all down, I heard she got married had a car accident and is now back in Germany….does anyone know what’s happening with her? Is this the end we will hear of her theatrically? Will she ever come back to the states? Or is she building a love nest, and soon little xenias and svens will be running around? And where does everyone get their scoops? Enquiring minds want to know….?

theFrey
    Participant

Xenia did get married at the Ponderosa Ranch (of Bonanza fame) at Lake Tahoe, apparently right after last years Las Vegas convention. Her spouse Sven Martinek is pretty popular in Germany and they even had some press following them around right afterwards firing all the info back to Germany. They became close while working on a film.

Shortly after that she notified people of her car accident in the LA area. Possibly not all celebrities are alive to the fact of how much information is public domain in the United States. Accident information especially. So there was a bit of speculation that this was in fact an excuse to return to Germany with the new spouse (understandable) and skip DragonCon. However, this is not for me to say, as I was not one of the curious people who looked into it. ๐Ÿ˜€

As for the website, Dr. Bell’s people stated that the billing for her web site went to the wrong address and it was going to be corrected soon. Of course that was a right after Christmas…. but perhaps they are on California time. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, and I get my scoops from the silverware drawer in the kitchen. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.