Incredible Crisis – theme

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Incredible Crisis – theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Just came back from a lads weekend away (get pissed, belch a lot, eat all the wrong foods and play playstation 2 games) in an idillic location in the Lake District (Coniston).

In a drunken stupor I remember playing an amazing game called Incredible Crisis. I never actually got passed the first level (really drunk) but the music background is driving me NUTS! – It’s great!. It’s a small piece by a band called the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra and I’m desperate to get an MP3 of it. I don’t want to resort to buying the whole album just for one short mp3, does anyone have it? Ive checked the web and WinMX with no joy ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous

Hopefully the top link was what you’re looking for =0

Anonymous

Thanks dude, that’s not actually the one (but it’s a whacky tune too :).

The one I’m thinking of is the first level where the hero of the game (Mr Taneo, a middle aged geeky looking dude) must first take a relaxing dance with his work collegues to relieve stress. The background music that they dance to is known (I think) as ‘Smooth Jazz’ or ‘Theme from Incredible Crisis’ or ‘Tondemo Crisis’ or track 4 from the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra ‘Tondemo Crisis’ album.

As you can guess, I’ve been hunting for that song all night ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like I’ll have to do the right and proper thing and buy the album :/

Anonymous
    SadGeezer wrote:

Thanks dude, that’s not actually the one (but it’s a whacky tune too :).

The one I’m thinking of is the first level where the hero of the game (Mr Taneo, a middle aged geeky looking dude) must first take a relaxing dance with his work collegues to relieve stress. The background music that they dance to is known (I think) as ‘Smooth Jazz’ or ‘Theme from Incredible Crisis’ or ‘Tondemo Crisis’ or track 4 from the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra ‘Tondemo Crisis’ album.

As you can guess, I’ve been hunting for that song all night ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like I’ll have to do the right and proper thing and buy the album :/

Here’s where I got that info from, if you wanna take a stab before shelling out those hard earned bucks for a few minutes of happiness =)

http://www.altavista.com/audio/results?pg=q&stype=saudio&audset=2&q=Tondemo+Crisis+album&avkw=xytx

Anonymous

Ahh.

Dammit, I gave up (NOBODY it seems scanned in the forth track on the album) and so, I’ve just gorn and bought the damned game (and a playstation to play it) on ebay ๐Ÿ™‚

Is that geeky or what? ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.