International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

Aarrr me scurvy currrrrrs… Am I the only pirate that celebrated this international holiday????

Aarrr me mateys…. I is most displeased!

A curse on all of ye!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aye, that be thar holiday that be rated Arrrrrr!. Now poop the mop deck ye blue bearded, parrot pilfering Jack tar, or I’ll give ye the evil one eye! Where is me pirate emoticon. Arrr and tarnation. This evil one will have to do you scurvy skankmaster ( follow the arrow) —–> ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arrr, I was looking at me booty (stop laughing ye cheeky pirate monkey!)….

streudel
    Participant

Arrh!!! This pirate’s been celebratin’ all week! Ye can hardly be expectin’ me to contain me scurvy self to one day!

All me mateys at work have been talkin’ like pirates since Boson Russell posted on our bulletin board Monday. Aye, We was even gonna keelhaul the plant manager, we were. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

In honour of International Pirates Day:

Arrr, here be an old Lexx piracy parody composite of mine:

Jhevz
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

In honour of International Pirates Day:

Arrr, here be an old Lexx piracy parody composite of mine:

That’s funny, Logan,
    & on my birthday too.

arrrrrr, maties, now for some birthday celebrations or walk the plank; I’m 39 yrs old as of yesterday at 1 something in the mornthing. 8) ๐Ÿ™‚

Pirates Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

ARRR, matey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JHEVZ!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a great one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jhevz
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

ARRR, matey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JHEVZ!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a great one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Logan,
    I’ve had a wonderful birthday yesterday, especially spending it with my parents; I’ve been getting birthday calls, cards & got a set of sheets & they’re not flannel, but they feel soft. Also, I’ve been putting the pictures I got from the store & put them on my computer; I’m still fixing them up to look nicer, then I’ll show them to everyone. Since my daddy’s birthday is in 8 days, we’re gonna have cake Monday, to celebrate both birthdays.
    Thanks again for the great birthday message.

Pirate to Pirate,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

I know am a little late, was doing pirate stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rag
    Participant

Aw nuts. Missed it! Consider my timbers right properly shivered. (that’s to both the Pirate day, and the birthday ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Jhevz
    Participant
    ”HisDivineShadow” wrote:

I know am a little late, was doing pirate stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰

HDS,
    That’s still a great costume & I can’t wait to see what you’ll be wearing at next yr’s Dragon*Con; I’ve already gotten my pictures back from the store, put them on my computer & have already started fixing them up. As soon as I do that & my parents have installed the full version of MSN8, so I can put my pictures onto my computer & fix them up (if needed), I’ll send them off to you & the others.
    Hey, better late than never; I really like this picture, but I like seeing your smiling face. ๐Ÿ™‚ 8)

Pirate to Pirate,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.