International The Prisoner Meetup Day

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series The Prisoner International The Prisoner Meetup Day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

Next one August 4th (First Wednesday of every month).

The idea behind a meetup is to have people of common interests meet in
    different cities at the same local time, worldwide. The next Prisoner
    Meetup is at 7PM in your local town (it’s for “local people”) on
    August 4th.

I have no idea who registered the thing, but there wasn’t one
    registered when I last checked a little over a month ago. It looks
    like the group itself is rather thinly spread at this point, so their
    meetup may have to be online. 😉 Or, everyone will have to watch an episode on the first Wed of the month.

If you’d like to register: http://theprisoner.meetup.com/

Pet

theFrey
    Participant

Should we bring the formal handcuffs or are the everyday nickle chrome ones okay?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Conjugal visits with the old ball and chain; I’m so there! 🙂

Edit: Actually, despite my efforts, my wife does not share my conviction, nor has she ever been convicted. It really is a crime. Perhaps one glorious day she’ll be a Prisoner too. Like they say in the courts, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, and try again.

By the way, good idea with the internet meet-up service, but it’s fairly easy to get in touch with Prisoners – just call them on their “cell” phones. However, be careful… or you might get charged… with an enormous phone bill.

I’ll probably sign up for the service. There are no Vancouverites yet, and unfortunately the only other Canadian Prisoner is way out in Toronto. I suppose we could meet halfway… Anybody know of any suitable halfway houses?

pet
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

Conjugal visits with the old ball and chain; I’m so there! 🙂

Edit: Actually, despite my efforts, my wife does not share my conviction, nor has she ever been convicted. It really is a crime. Perhaps one glorious day she’ll be a Prisoner too. Like they say in the courts, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, and try again.

By the way, good idea with the internet meet-up service, but it’s fairly easy to get in touch with Prisoners – just call them on their “cell” phones. However, be careful… or you might get charged… with an enormous phone bill.

I’ll probably sign up for the service. There are no Vancouverites yet, and unfortunately the only other Canadian Prisoner is way out in Toronto. I suppose we could meet halfway… Anybody know of any suitable halfway houses?

Now, that whole post is some capital pun-ishment…. 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.