Interview with Patricia Bunny Zentilli planned

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Interview with Patricia Bunny Zentilli planned

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Good news fellow geezers, Pat is going to do an interview AND chat with us!

So I need to know what you want to ask Ms. Zentilli! As soon as I get enough questions I will email them to her.

Hummm…. I wonder If I dare ask her if it was fun to sprawl on MM’s lap in season 3

Later,

theFrey

Who is webpage less due to the AT&T/Excite Spat! Curse them all!

Anonymous

Cool!!! First Marty, then Ellen…and now PatZ!! Too cool!!

I can’t think of any questions just yet, but I’ll sure be looking forward to the chat!

Thanks, frey!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Good news fellow geezers, Pat is going to do an interview AND chat with us!

good job frey !

ask her if she can confirm rumors of the lexx spinoff, and if so , will she and rolf and brian be involved?
    who will be writing/producing?
    if she can’t confirm the rumors, ask her what she has planned next?
    also, ask her about the nude scenes, she’s the only regular who appeared completely nekkid, would she do it again or was it more trouble than it was worth?
    oh, wait a minute, there was kai in k-town, but he had a strategically placed dairy queen banana split dish … except for when it fell off…but that got edited…okay, just ask if she would do those scenes now, or ask for a stunt butt

dgrequeen
    Participant

strategically placed dairy queen banana split dish … except for when it fell off…but that got edited…okay, just ask if she would do those scenes now, or ask for a stunt butt

Looked more like a carburetor to me, heh heh! Cool about the chat and interview. Hmm, my questions? Does she keep in touch with the other cast members? I’m also interested in knowing what she plans on doing if there’s no spinoff. Was Rolf Kaines as much fun to work with as it appeared onscreen?

That’s all I can think of for now.

Anonymous

Ask her;

a) Does she feel typecast always playing the young dumb and full of fun Bunny girl?

b) Will she miss Lexx?

c) Did she enjoy here shower scene in Gametown are were Kais hands cold?

Anonymous

Just saw Patricia in ‘The Rock’, and thought how beautiful she looked, you could ask her for me if she does modelling away from Lexx, better still what she get’s up to when she’s not being everyone’s favorite bunny.
    Squishy

Anonymous

If its not too late I have two questions Id ask her if I ever met her:

1) Did she do her own singing in Brigadoom?

2) How did she get involved in Lexx? She is the only non-regular I can think of in all 3 series non-movies.

trillian
    Participant

It would be nice to see Bunny get something nice to happen to her, I hope she gets to ride off into the sunset with some very *ahem* gifted individual of her choosing.

So my question is: Bunny’s incarnations always got harmed…is this one in for it too?

Anonymous

I’d like to know what her feelings are about the rumours that there may be a new LEXX spinnoff show.

The rumours are unsubstantiated as far as I know, but has she heard them? and what does she think – Would Patricia be interested in such a series?

Anonymous

Oh yes, perhaps Patricia could tell us of any budding romances between actors and production staff on the series?

theFrey
    Participant

Ms. Z is feverishly scribling away answering at your questions even as we speak!

Oh, okay, she might be in bed right now, but you know what I mean. As soon as she gets them back to me, I will get the interview ready to post and announce the chat date.

In service to the board I remain,

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    In service to the board I remain,

strong work frey! any word about those benefits yet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.