Interview with Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies pl

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Interview with Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies pl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Which is an excellent way to start the New Year! Mr. Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies, has consented to do an interview and chat with us. Yeah!!!!!!!

I asked him about the location shot and he wrote: “Thailand really was wonderful: those people are so kind and their hospitality is incredible. Of course, we have had nice shopping hours as well, in between the work, but this time, mainly all the other members of the crew, because, before our shooting, I visited Thailand on holidays for 4 weeks and did a lot of shopping at that time.”

Rolf also writes that he has an upcoming performance that will show in America on March 9th on Starz. He plays Hitler in the film “Joe and Max”, which is a film about Joe Lewis and Max Schmeling in the 30th`s, when they were fighting against each other and became friends.

So please post your questions to Rolf and we will get this interview rolling! I’d like to have the questions to him by Sunday the 13th.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Questions for the Prez:

Did he have fun working on Lexx, and if there had been a Season 5, would he have done it again if asked back?

Was it a little creepy playing Hitler?

Does he plan to stay in Canada, or seek work in the U.S., or will he return to Germany?

What did he think of UnCon 2001 and the fans?

Anonymous

Question for Rolfie Baby:

Seeing as his role was relatively small in S3 (especially compared to some other characters, such as Duke, May and Fifi), was he surprised to find that he’d have such a central role in S4? Or was it all planned out, with his appearance in S3 intended as a kind of establishing of the Prince/Priest relationship?

–Aleck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.