Introductions and about IWHS

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Introductions and about IWHS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hello people my name is Slopmaster or SM for short and I have been a big fan of Lexx for almost two years now. Now my question about IWHS, now in the ceremony that creates a new Divine Shadow we actually see the black robe is the insecte essence of sorts. Now why is that when Kai knocks off the top of the Divine Shadow the robe stays with the body. Shouldn’t it have joined the rest of the evil essence when it took off back to the Cluster?

-SM

Anonymous

Perhaps when HDS’s essence left his body (when Kai braced off the top of his head ) the gown lost all its power…thats all can I think of. But it didn’t really need to back to the Cluster anyway; I don’t think it would of fit the Giga-shadow….

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey sloppy, welcome to this little corner of the Dark Zone
    As to your question.. it’s jsut one of those things you’re not supposed to notice:P

Anonymous

aarrgghhh! just when i think i have enough things to worry about, one of you guys bring up something else to obsess about!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    aarrgghhh! just when i think i have enough things to worry about, one of you guys bring up something else to obsess about!

No need to worry. We can just do what the Beans would do, and make something up. Let’s say that the cape comes into existence when the essence enters the body, and the conciousness re-arranges bits of matter to create the cape. That would explain why it hangs around after HDS loses his head, and why the Divine Predecessors currently resting on Ruuma still have theirs.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Hi, SM, I’ve read some of your work! Good stuff! Good question, too. I’ve got no real answers, just wanted to say Hi! (but, what Aleck said sounds good! )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.