Invisible Man: Yes? No?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It was kind of iffy for me, at first. But, I’m really starting to like this show alot. I’ve always liked Ventresca, even before ‘Prey,’ and I’m glad to see his talent finally being utilized. I find the show humorous and, at times, touching. And, of course, how kewl would it be to be invisible at will? Any other closet Invisible Man watchers out there?

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Darwin
    Participant

I think it’s pretty cool, I watch it when I can remember it.

It’s one of those shows I love, I just don’t pay enough attention to know when its on so I always miss it, Farscape it the other one like that.

Anonymous

i did not like it at first but last night was good, funny and more interestingt than usual, i think adding a villain(esse) is a good move

Anonymous

Yeh, it’s about time he got a nemesis, love-interest thing going. I can’t wait to find out what this new powerful group that she belongs to is all about. The series had a wobbly beginning but I think the scripts are getting more interesting. It also looks like they finally might have a direction for the show, instead of random adventures.

——————

crusader
    Participant

I saw it when they showed it in sweden!!!
    Are there more than that one seesen (cant spel it, but I hope that you now what I mean) they showed here???

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I think there have been about 15(?) episodes aired here in the US, so far. So, unless there are less than 20 eps in the season, this should still be season one for the Invisible Man.

——————

crusader
    Participant

I think it was 6 here!!! (The last one was the one that they where about to kiss and it starded to rain and he got invisible and ran angry out in the rain!!! (When the cure got trashed and he meat the outher Invisible Man)

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Sorry, but I have to say no!!!!! I don’t know what it is about the show, but I just don’t like it. The guy playing the invisible man is pretty good looking though (not that looks ever influence me to watch a show )!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

The Invisible Man is ok. I don’t get all worked up if I miss it though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.