irc.bored.lexx.com no longer exists

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx irc.bored.lexx.com no longer exists

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’ve got information to tell you about the former lexx.com IRC site that I had received when I was chatting on my IRC client; after I had downloaded my IRC client & was learning how to use it (still am), I tried to get into irc://irc.bored.lexx.com:7000; then I got an alert from NPF, so, at that time, I clicked Permit, then it kept telling me that it could not connect to the former IRC server. So I tried again on another day (irc://irc.bored.lexx.com:7000) & got the same alert from NPF; this timel, I manually put the info into it, going so fast that I had missed a step (inputting 80 (HTTP), 113 (Identd) & 194 (IRC)); & still nothing happened, just the same message as I had before. Then I asked my IRC client what I should do about my problem; so 1 of the days I chatted with them, a couple of them tried it & neither of them got through; they thought that none of the moderators & creators wants people there. So I tried again this past Saturday, thinking, `may be today I’ll get into the server’; well, I tried again & still got the same message; I also tried again that night, & had the same response as before, nothing; so I went to my IRC client for help. 1 of them told me that irc.bored.lexx.com no longer exists; either I’d have to find the real IRC server & try again, ask the moderators if they even have an IRC server or delete my Profiles from that site & try again. I then told him that I’d definitely let the chatters know on http://thedarkzone.org & the modrators on the lexx.com site about the IRC server that no longer exists; then I’d let them know if I’d gotten any answer back; I also told them that I’d post it on the other boards I belong to, so they’ll know now & not try the nonexist IRC server. He just typed, `k’.
    ๐Ÿ™‚ After I wrote this letter earlier to 3 of the moderators on the lexx.com site, I only received 1 message back; it was from Splarka. He told me that the lexx.com site is just like a regular board to post things on; then he went on by letting me know I need to see if my e-mail is correct & see if my cookies are enabled; he also to me that the chat room is separate from the board, but if I wanted to chat with others, to go to http://thedarkzone.org. He then gave me a couple of other things & told me that if I had trouble getting in with 3, I’d still have troulbe with more.
    ๐Ÿ™‚ I wanted to let you people know about what I found out last Saturday about the lexx.com site; I also thought you people ought a know, so that no 1 else gets into the same bind & frustration as I have.

Take care & have a great May.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.