Is it me, or did the Lexx start having dymentia…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Is it me, or did the Lexx start having dymentia…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Is it me, or did the Lexx start having dymentia on the episode called `Vlad’?
    The reason why I ask is I started noticing, this time around, that the Lexx started getting confused on who was the Captain of him in the `Vlad’ episode; I could be wrong, but I noticed similarities of dymentia (my dad’s mother had it) that made me see this. I really noticed his dymentia present in an episode of the 4th season called, `The trip’; but it was also an episode before that 1, but I can’t remember the name.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

ADM
    Participant

Yep, Lexx has dimentia, I take it you haven’t seen the whole season so I won’t give anymore away, but you probably realise yourself that this tends to happen at a certain time.
    ADM

mandara k
    Participant

My sweets it’s dementia; a term that I’m sure a few might say I know quite well. I beg to differ though; dementia implies an illness; I just don’t care.

BowCatz
    Participant

The Lexx has been starved most of his life. This can lead to demensia. But, in America, we’ve seen all four seasons and I won’t give away what happens later on.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Thanks for the posts, so far; I knew I wasn’t alone when I saw what was happening to the Lexx as the 4th season drew to a close; when `Yo Way Yo’ was at the end, I could definitely tell the end was very near; but at least, he gave us a baby Lexx; I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl.

But in America, we’ve seen all four seasons and I won’t give away what happens later on.

Well, BowCatz, I’ve seen the 4th season, all the way through, & I know what happens to both Kai & the Lexx; it’s very sad that they both had to pass on, but look at what the Lexx gave us; a brand new baby Lexx.
    Take care & have a great Fall, Remembrance Day & Veterans Day.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.