Is it wrong?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    TrimKlip
    Participant

I think I love Claudia Black, or at least Aeryn Sun. My mind wanders sometimes and I imagine that I’m in Crichton’s position with her. I know I need to get a life, but until then is it wrong to lust for a fictional character? I’ve never seen a love story done so well in SciFi.

Anonymous

Spoken like a true SadGeezer ๐Ÿ™‚

I felt the same about Lyta Alexander in Babylon 5 ๐Ÿ™‚

I think it’s perfectly ok and by the way…. the girls are even WORSE for such fantasies! ๐Ÿ˜‰ …. erm… about Crichton I mean ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Why on Earth (or Moya, for that matter) would we think about Crichton when we have Crais?!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

..or is it all just the man in uniform thing. even better in leather… ๐Ÿ˜›
    ahem….. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™„ sorry, can’t help myself sometimes…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

DROOOOOL. For me it’s Vlad. Actually I never found Eva/Xenia all that attractive. Once Minna joined the cast, the show became *really* sexy =)

http://actors.fi/aaltonen.htm

Anonymous

even better in leather…

You’re not thinking of Travis from Blake’s 7, are you??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

TrimKlip
    Participant

Eva attractive! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I didn’t think that was possible, she’s gorgeous. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

“This plan is so bad, it has to be ours”

Rin
    Participant
    ”Chameleoin” wrote:

Why on Earth (or Moya, for that matter) would we think about Crichton when we have Crais?!! ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    Chrichton, is gorgeous!!
    I’m not too keen on Crais, though Kai (Lexx) has gotta be my choice if, i had one!
    For the person who mentioned uniforms and leather…Yes! theres gotta be something there….kai/crichton/kai/cricthon…hmmm ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

YOWAYYO
    Participant

Claudia black is very attractive. That other Claudia from Babylon 5 isn’t too bad either, but I’m pretty indecisive with her. I’d often wonder, Is she really hot or not???

Neither woman has that supermodel look with flawless features, but both have a very curious and compelling beauty about them…almost seductive in a way without really trying to be. And yes, I believe the uniforms have something to do with their auora as well.

And the name…Aeryn Sun…how perfect.

Sidhecafe
    Participant

yummy Critchon…..or Daniel jackson for that matter…..Telemachus Rhade in this last season of Andromeda….all drunk and easy….hhmmmmmm

(yup just typed that publically…..)

7th_Dizbuster
    Participant
    YOWAYYO wrote:

That other Claudia from Babylon 5 isn’t too bad either, but I’m pretty indecisive with her. I’d often wonder, Is she really hot or not???

If you have ever seen her in The Hidden then there would be no doubt in your mind – backless red dress, leopard skin coat and a huge automatic weapon! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Oh, and don’t forget the pole dancing sequence 8)

n5 -kopele
    Participant

I remember early 1999 when I first saw Lexx. I felt the same for Zev/Eva Habermann. They aired s1 for about 100 times on different TVs, I watched it over and over. Few years later I bought the videotapes from a videostore in the neighbourhood. Then I finally found out there was a second season too! Imagine how disappointed I was to learn that Eva turns into orange juice. I mourned for a month. I never saw the episode until last year, when I downloaded all of them to the end. I almost cried at the beginning at Zev’s song and then bursted in tears at the end, although I knew what had to happen and I never cry on movies. Even Yo-Way-Yo wasn’t that sad for me.
    So I think it’s normal to be attracted to a certain movie character. I think everybody has felt the same way. And I’m certain it’s not because we have no life or we are pathetic. It’s all just a stage everyone is going through.

TrimKlip
    Participant

No doubt. My crush on C. Black has waned some since I first made this post. However, my crush on Eva Habermann continues… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n5 -kopele
    Participant

Crushes on fictional characters have happened also in the past, when there was no tv. If u read for example Pushkin and Evgeni Onegin, one of the female characters there fell in love with a male character from a book she was reading.
    And I still feel something for Eva ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

We dribble for Zev!

Zev and Xev are alright, but I was punch drunk love for Terminal Zev in a punchbowl. Scrumptious.

Seriously, I was and still am awed by Eva/Zev’s beauty. She definitely is the -ev for me. ‘Twas very sad indeed when Eva’s character was liquidated/liquified.

“I want Zev! Not Xev you moron, ZEV!” (not quite 790)

Check out the Zev montage in the videos section of THIS site (click)[/url] if you haven’t seen it already.

As for Farscape, I’m surprised none of the lady Scapers have mentioned Rygel. Having gone gooey for Zev-goo-in-a-bowl, I could imagine going all slimey for sluggy Rygel if I were of that persuasion (you know, into molluscs).

Putting the squeeze on the non-believers, proud member of ZIT (Zev Institute of Tittilation) and ACNE (Association for the Consecration of Naughty Eva)

YOWAYYO
    Participant

I saw Lexx S1 for the first time this past December and quickly became a Zev fan…absolutely gorgeous. The light-blue hair thing really worked for her, and the accent (which comes in a little thicker than Xenia’s) added to her exotic beauty as well beacuse I’m a sucker for accents.

Currently I think Dr. Elizabeth Weir from SG- Atlantis is one of the more attractive females in Sci-fi. My sis actually derided her as a cheap, Sigourney Weaver knock-off, but what does she know?!? ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.