Is sad taking the pi$$?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hi I just wanted to check weather someone is playing a very bad joke on me. My name is Bekka Vallance and am often called Bekka Valentine (specialy in febuary!) I was in the voteing form and noticed the name beka valentine and wanted to know what show she is from. please help me someone has stoled my nickname

——————
    Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you die ๐Ÿ˜‰

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi Bekka!! Welcome to the board!!! In answer to your question Bekka Valentine is from the tv series Andromeda… She young, blonde and got a attitude… she’s a pretty good character on Andromeda… watch it some time and compare yourself! Maybe they did the charater after you!! Anyway.. I hope you like the board!
    Bye!!!! Love ya all!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

thnx , i doubt that its based on me even though i am quite voung and have a bit of a atitude my hair is brown so it must just be a coicidence!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:
    thnx , i doubt that its based on me even though i am quite voung and have a bit of a atitude my hair is brown so it must just be a coicidence!

You can see who your counterpart is right here. She’s a real spitfire and Hunt’s second in command.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.