Is this on?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lvcambot
    Participant

Testing to see if I can still post here..

GENE

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Welcome back out of lurk mode ๐Ÿ˜›

mandara k
    Participant

Post boy post! Yeah you are coming through loud and clear.

theFrey
    Participant

*** Taps the needle and adjusts the gain ***

Seems okay. Let ‘er rip.

lvcambot
    Participant

I wasn’t lurking I was working..

How many message boards can one guy reply to in a day.

BTW.. it is a real small person that censors a genuine users comments. For some reason when I reply to Tony on announcements the TEXT from my message is lost.

Maybe this is a mistake or I really pissed him off this time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

See what I get for trying to help out huh?

GENE

lexxrobotech
    Participant

A lot of the time the world seems to pass me by without me noticing what is going on. This is one of those times.

I seem to be “Authur Denting” more often than usual.

๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous
    lvcambot wrote:

I wasn’t lurking I was working..

How many message boards can one guy reply to in a day.

BTW.. it is a real small person that censors a genuine users comments. For some reason when I reply to Tony on announcements the TEXT from my message is lost.

Maybe this is a mistake or I really pissed him off this time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

See what I get for trying to help out huh?

GENE

Nobody censored your comments. We only do that to flamers and spammers. I’m not aware of you sinking that low yet. Carry on with the ‘small person’ comments though, and I’ll consider it.

Not sure why your text was not posted – nobody else has mentioned details of posting problems lately – but it’s nothing to do with me, I’m just as pissed off as I normally am ๐Ÿ™‚

lvcambot
    Participant

I thought the Nuke boards were pretty bullet proof. Yes when I tried to reply to your comment.. my text did not carry forward.

I know I’m a jerk most of the time but my heart is in the right place.

If it is a board error I stand corrected.

GENE

Anonymous

This is not a Nuke board. !?!

Still not sure why you aren’t able to post a rely. Others seem to be able to. I’ve done some tests and there is no board error.

Some of the forums (such as the announcements forum) will only allow new topics to be posted by mods and admins. You should still be able to reply however.

The best way to find out what forums you are allowed to post to is to look at the bottom of any of the forums before you post, there will be a list of can’s and can’ts.

Also, if there is an error, the board usually tells you what the problem is. It’s rare that the board will simply wizz you out without an explanation.

User error is uaually the biggest reason for a problem with this site and until anyone else is able to duplicate the problem. There is little else I can do.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.