Is this that last series of lexx ?????????

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Is this that last series of lexx ?????????

• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

well is it ?

or is it undecided yet ?

Flamegrape
    Participant

Series IV is the last. No plans at all for a series V.

There are vague rumors of the possibility of maybe a spin-off. But that’s all I’ve heard. I haven’t heard of any substantial talk about any such spin-off.

Anonymous

just because there is talk of a spin off doesnt mean that this will be the last series tho

has it finished in the usa yet

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by –Commando–:
    has it finished in the usa yet

No not yet. US/UK still has another 7 episodes.
    Yes this is the last season. They stoped filming and got rid of all the sets back in October. They also sold off most of the props and costumes.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    They also sold off most of the props and costumes.

Yep and what they ddidn’t sell they chunked in the dumpster.

Anonymous

i think next week is the last of the last episodes in the uk whats the lats one your on in the usa

Anonymous

We thought the Series 1 was the last series… But was it? No. Everyone thought it wouldn’t have another series, ask Eva Habermann. So don’t give up hope just yet… There might still be another series…

dgrequeen
    Participant

Honestly, it is the last season. They tore the sets down this time, and the moth is hanging from the ceiling of The Shoe Shop, a bar in Halifax. The actors and writers have all scattered to various places looking for new work.

The only hope for continuation of Lexx is a spin off, and there’s no word on whether that’s going to happen or not. It depends on the ratings for the rest of this season, I guess. In any case, a spin off would be a different story, and not just more of the old Lexx.

Flamegrape
    Participant

So now that I think about it, a spin-off would not involve the spaceship Lexx because the sets for it have been sold or destroyed. Bummer.

Well, if it had Xev on the show, I would watch it religiously! I want The Xev Show!!!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by –Commando–:
    i think next week is the last of the last episodes in the uk whats the lats one your on in the usa

If your going by uk.scifi.com don’t trust it. They rearely update their website. They still only have the season four listings up to 4.18 the game. S4 is 24 epsiodes long. http://www.scifi.com/lexx/romps.html has a complete listing of s4 epsiodes and titles.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    We thought the Series 1 was the last series… But was it? No. Everyone thought it wouldn’t have another series, ask Eva Habermann. So don’t give up hope just yet… There might still be another series…

True but in this case it would take almost a national network in the USA throwing all sorts of money, or a major movie deal. Even the spinoff doesent look likes its going to happen currently, so I doubt they are going to get the attention they need for a Series 5 or a Movie.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Season five is virtually impossible, as are movies at this time, but who knows what the future will bring. Popular sci-fi shows have a tendancy to come back years later in the form of movies continuing their stories.

Anonymous

i’m sad that there won’t be another series . although i wouldn’t claim to be as big a fan as some of you chaps obviously are, i’ve still enjoyed the show. it’s different, it’s funny (unlike 3rd Rock..). i would have loved to have seen 790 get a fixation on Stanley…now that would have been good for a laugh!!!

Anonymous

790’s head would probably explode from the conflicting death intent / love intent..

Anonymous

I would love to see a look alike Xev on earth. And this one is in love with Stan! That would be cool, but I think unlikely. Maybe I’m wrong…

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fred:
    I would love to see a look alike Xev on earth. And this one is in love with Stan! That would be cool, but I think unlikely. Maybe I’m wrong…

I think it would be funny if Xev’s double was all shy and reserved and dressed modestly. Or in some other way she was the total opposite of our Xev. Or maybe they could use the template thing as an excuse to bring Eva Habermann back.

Anonymous

I’m hoping for The Xev Show as well.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.