January 12th episode – I missed it – please tell me what hap

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape January 12th episode – I missed it – please tell me what hap

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Please, oh please, oh please, will someone give me a quick recap of this past Friday’s episode! I missed it because I forgot to set it up to tape at my house, and I don’t get Sci-Fi channel here at school. Last week’s was so good, and I’m just dying to know what happened this week.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

Which Country?

I wasn’t aware of a showing in the UK on Friday.

If you can tell me the name of the episode, I could probably point you in the direction of a good review.

——————

Anonymous

Jan. 12 episode not quite as good as the first part but set up well for the last 2 episodes. heres the bones of it: scorpius is not dead of course. In fact, he’s better than ever and has Natira but the lot of slaves before Dargo can. His message to John give up or i kill Jothee. they decide the best plan is to hire mercenaries with the *money* they stole from the depository. in the meantime those on moya discover that the money is actually insects that eat metal. Moya almost dies before they get rid of the little buggers. When John gets back to the ship and learns of scorpius’s offer and what happened to moya, he slips away and gives himself to scorpius. the others discover this when jothee shows up on moya, having been released by scorpius. An alright episode in which I thought scorpius and Natira were absolutely great!! And i really liked the bloodtrackers in this one and i hope they have more screen time in part three.I hope that helped.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Thanks so much Jami! I’m in the USA, Sadgeezer, so I see it Fridays on the sci-fi channel. And the episode that I’m referring to is part 2 of the season finale. I don’t know its title.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.