Jason X Spoilers…but don’t worry cause it sucked

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Jason X Spoilers…but don’t worry cause it sucked

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

so the other night me and some friends went to a Phillies game, (which we beat Colorado 6,5 whoo)so after the game when I should have gone home to study for finals we decided to catch a movie and saw Jason X. oh boy did it suck, i mean i expected it to be bad but it was beyond bad it was horrible. And this is coming from me kids, i love movies even bad ones. I felt the need to go cause i’m a fan of Andromeda and thought i needed to show some support to the actors but wow was I wrong.
    Lisa Ryder plays this annoying percky robot who does get to kick ass at the end of the movie but by then I was begging for everyone to die so whatever. Lexa Doig had a better character with a scientist who goes to sleep and then wakes up like 500 years later. Anyway the movies sucks. Lisa Ryder gets it on with a guy who looks like he’s 14 and Lexa Doig’s wardrobe was worst than on Andromeda’s.
    Now I’ve seen some good horror movies, The Other’s was scary, it’s all about suspence not gore, and plus there was like 30 major characters so when they die your like ok who’s next. And Jason was unstopable so whats the point why don’t the kids just throw themselves out the window. for the record 3 out of the 20 plus people live, Lexa Doig some guy and Lisa Ryder’s head (don’t ask)
    I know that this movie was for the 18-49 male demographic but i went with guys in that demographic and even they thought it sucked.
    Wow that was pretty angry and maybe belongs in the angst forem but now I feel better and for the love of mike do not spend your money on this movie.
    now I really need to go study for finals which start in 2 days, wish me luck

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.