jeff hirschfield has spoken

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx jeff hirschfield has spoken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

and answered the questions you guys posted when i announced this interview…please take a peek and tell us what you think. It can be accessed by clicking HERE….enjoy,fx

[ 18-02-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

theFrey
    Participant
    Anonymous

That was a great read. Good job.

[ 19-02-2002: Message edited by: Holt Worth ]

Anonymous

That was a great interview, Jeff is so demented, ya got lovem!! I especially like when he said that McManus scared his kids… Do ya think one of his tykes saw MM and whispered to his Jeff Daddy, “I see Dead People…”

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Holt Worth:
    That was a great read. Good job.

[ 19-02-2002: Message edited by: Holt Worth ]

thank you holt, the subject made it easy; all i had to do was ‘feed’ him his lines

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    That was a great interview, Jeff is so demented, ya got lovem!! I especially like when he said that McManus scared his kids… Do ya think one of his tykes saw MM and whispered to his Jeff Daddy, “I see Dead People…”

perhaps he was just slinking around with a cigarette being cynical?

DalekTek790
    Participant

I just got around to reading the Jeffrey Hirschfield interview, and I thought it was great! He confirmed 2 of my theories/opinions:

1. Lexx is (in part) an allegory

2. Season three was lousy and took the show in the wrong direction

Plus I juat love 790, and the episodes with Hirschfield writing credits tend to be better than the show’s average.

And yeah, if I were his son I think I’d have a lot to be afraid of.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.