jeff hirschfield

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

has agreed to interview and/or chat;start thinking of questions and posting them here, and we’ll keep you posted on details lots of stuff to look forward to while we wait for the return of lexx; pat z, and now jeff h too later, fx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    has agreed to interview and/or chat;start thinking of questions and posting them here, and we’ll keep you posted on details lots of stuff to look forward to while we wait for the return of lexx; pat z, and now jeff h too later, fx

Hey, Hey, Hey, we are really moving up the ranks, whose next?, Lex, maybe even Paul…well the way it’s going FX, I wouldn’t to surprised if you managed to wrangle a chat with…God!!!
    Fair Play ol’ gal (English cockney kickin in!!!)
    Squish

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squish-ums:
    Hey, Hey, Hey, we are really moving up the ranks, whose next?, Lex, maybe even Paul…well the way it’s going FX, I wouldn’t to surprised if you managed to wrangle a chat with…God!!!

No, she’d have to work her way up through Chris Carter, John Nathan-Turner, Rick Berman, Brian Froud, and George Lucas.

[ 15-12-2001: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

I thought God live on the planet Seanconn’ry as seen in the movie, Star Trek V?

dgrequeen
    Participant

I thought I responded to this, but I don’t see my post, so I’ll try again.

Jeff Hirschfield, eh? Lemme see: what’s he got planned after Lexx? Does he see any of the other people of Lexx now? Would he work in the U.S. if he had the opportunity?

Hmm, I’ll try and think of more.

Good work, FX!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Hey, Hey, Hey, we are really moving up the ranks, whose next?, Fair Play ol’ gal (English cockney kickin in!!!)
    Squish

well, i guess we could try for ‘life after lexx’ chat when the show airs its final episode …they seemed eager to move on when we saw them in halifax….

as far as god, i’d have a few pointed questions about what’s been going on the last few months

Anonymous

Awwright FX!!! This ought to be a great chat! I too would like to know what new/future projects he has in the works.

Thanks for getting another chat lined up!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Hey, Hey, Hey, we are really moving up the ranks, whose next?, Lex, maybe even Paul…Squish

Squish sweetie, we already did an interview with Paul D. It is in the Moderators Report in the Lexx interview section.
    Later,

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Squish sweetie, we already did an interview with Paul D. It is in the Moderators Report in the Lexx interview section.
    Later,

Maybe ol’ Squishy is getting a bit long in the fang, but I wondered what happened to your Halifax report, I ended up presuming it was never shown, as I don’t see a Lexx interview section here.
    It might be that my browser don’t see it, or it’s tucked away somewhere where I can’t see it…help!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

No, she’d have to work her way up through Chris Carter, John Nathan-Turner, Rick Berman, Brian Froud, and George Lucas.

[ 15-12-2001: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

(Sarcasm)…And whoever said talking to God would prove difficult!!!
    Besides, I have complete faith in our FX, if we wanted to talk to God, then I’m sure FX could arrange it, she is the Mother Theresa of the Sadboard!!!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

mother theresa?! acckkk …squishy hasn’t had enough to eat lately has he? the interviews are under the lexx logo on the sidebar on the left at the top of this page; point and click sweetie, and see what all the fuss was about

Anonymous

I don’t think I have any relevant questions…erm… did he go without pants for Fluff Daddy?

Seriously, it would be great to hear what future plans he has.

quote:

(Sarcasm)…And whoever said talking to God would prove difficult!!!
    Besides, I have complete faith in our FX, if we wanted to talk to God, then I’m sure FX could arrange it, she is the Mother Theresa of the Sadboard!!!
    Squishy

And on that note, I found this yesterday, bit of an interesting article on the science of the brain during a religious experience: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/Nightline/neuro020114_spirit_feature.html

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    mother theresa?! acckkk …squishy hasn’t had enough to eat lately has he? the interviews are under the lexx logo on the sidebar on the left at the top of this page; point and click sweetie, and see what all the fuss was about

Well I thought Mother Theresa, because she was quite pally with the Pope, and FX seems kinda pally with another Pope (Ellen!!!), see the link…oh well, never mind, I’m off to eat some crispy southern fried brains.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

Thanx for pointing that out FX, what a good read, and as ambassadors for the sadboard…you did us proud.
    It was nice to read what we all confirmed about the Lexx peeps, not only does the show behave differently to other Sc-Fi, but the crew and cast do as well.
    It was nice that these people were so down to earth and they took the time to make sure you enjoyed yourselves.
    My brother went to a Star Trek premiere several years ago in London, and some of the cast behaved disgracefully, he told me that at the after show party, Michael Dorn callously threw a champange glass down from the upper part of the restaurant (where the supposed stars were) onto the fans beneath.
    And Patrick Stewarts minders brushed aside an older lady who wanted his autograph.
    Stars like these are beneath comptempt, so it was so nice that you treated as nicely as you were, it’s a pity that we don’t see many people who make good television behaving in the way the Lexx crew did.
    As for MM, difficult to work out, is he a socially awkward person who realises that he does not have a future after Lexx?, or his he just an arrogant peeg-dog!!!
    It really is amazing to think that this show was made on peanuts, and equally amazing is to find a group of people who are doing it for love and fun, and are not preoccupied with how much money they can make out of it…for that reason alone, Lexx will always be special.
    Kudos to you, Blackie and TheFrey for writing an excellent and funny report, you all seemed to fit with the madness of Lexx, probably why you felt at ease with them.
    I hope that one day we’ll see another creation like Lexx, not only for it’s originality, but also for the charming and down to earth people behind it.
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

It was nice that these people were so down to earth and they took the time to make sure you enjoyed yourselves.
    it’s a pity that we don’t see many people who make good television behaving in the way the Lexx crew did.

It really is amazing to think that this show was made on peanuts, and equally amazing is to find a group of people who are doing it for love and fun, and are not preoccupied with how much money they can make out of it…for that reason alone, Lexx will always be special.

I hope that one day we’ll see another creation like Lexx, not only for it’s originality, but also for the charming and down to earth people behind it.
    Squishy

thank you squishy, for reading our little effort, and for reminding us what a unique effort this show is…incredibly talented people laboring for love if not lucre and having something to be proud of…yes lexx is inconsistent, but it is still one of the groundbreaking efforts of the last few years, both technologically and story wise…may the spirit of lexx live long and prosper , and kudos to the fine people of salter, for such an incredible and memorable experience

Anonymous

thank you squishy, for reading our little effort, and for reminding us what a unique effort this show is…incredibly talented people laboring for love if not lucre and having something to be proud of…yes lexx is inconsistent, but it is still one of the groundbreaking efforts of the last few years, both technologically and story wise…may the spirit of lexx live long and prosper , and kudos to the fine people of salter, for such an incredible and memorable experience.

I don’t think it should end there, I think Saddy should commission you guy’s to go behind the scenes of every Sci-Fi title on the board at least twice a year…all expenses paid.
    I think I read somewhere that Saddy runs his own company and drinks wine by the bucket, so I imagine the guy’s minted!!!
    You should all be able to quit your jobs and become full-time reporters for the Sadboard, and you spend the rest of your time attending Premiere’s and sunning yourselves (so you can fit in with the hollywood crowd of course).
    Then once you’ve got to know all the big players and the board becomes a pay site that everyone wants to join, Saddy can then set up a satellite channel, that follows you lot around the U.S interviewing the stars.
    Please let me know if you think this is a little O.T.T.!!!…oh if I didn’t say before, you, thefrey and blackie did a cracking job, just remember little ol’ squishy on your rise to superstardom!!!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

I don’t think it should end there, I think Saddy should commission you guy’s to go behind the scenes of every Sci-Fi title on the board at least twice a year…all expenses paid.
    just remember little ol’ squishy on your rise to superstardom!!!
    Squishy

hmmm, of all of us, i think frey may be the only ‘minted’ one …although saddy does consume buckets of wine, but that’s in the interest of writiing proper lexx eppy reviews …at any rate, i don’t know as i want to chase any more scifi people around; those little buggers are fast and jeff is already hard enough to pin down, let alone the rest of the people we are currently circling around…so you’ll have to settle for the following three; rolf, jeff h and pat z (frey showed me a draft, you guys are going to love it)…and three more on the horizon,( more details as we get them in our sights and squirming ) love fx

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.