Join the party at DragonCon 2003!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Join the party at DragonCon 2003!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lexxathon
    Participant

Join the party at DragonCon 2003!!!

http://www.briandowney.biz/party.htm

DragonCon 2003 will be an event to remember, and the cast and crew of Lexx plan on making every minuet of it count! Join the Brian, Xenia, Patty, Jeff, Ellen and Louise in several mixers and parties. Just fill out the form on the site to get in on all the fun!!!

There will be three seperate parties:
    LEXX HOSPITALITY MIXER
    LITTLE BLUE PLANET BASH
    THE DEAD MAN’S PARTY

Don’t wait, fill out the forms and get on the mailing list today!

theFrey
    Participant

Cool page Mothbreeder, but where is the list page that was mentioned? Has it not gone live yet or am I just not seeing the link?

Lexxathon
    Participant

I’m still installing all the software on my new computer; the other one burned up the power supply and motherboard, but the hd is still intact, and all the data was already backed up, so nothing was lost.

If I ever see another Dreamweaver extension or Photoshop plugin, I’m gonna barf! 😯

I’ve got a bunch of people who have already signed up for both parties, and I’ll get the list up within the week.

There are several requests that don’t have full info, and I’ll try to contact them to get the rest of the info so we can get them on the guest list. Since certain issues of late have made us all more security conscious, please, we do request the full form to be filled out to be placed on the list, and photo ID’s will be requested at the door. (See the Privacy Statement on the sign up page…)

The parties are gonna be a blast! The stars are lookin’ forward to meeting everyone!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.