June 23 ONLY! IMDB’s premature cancellation poll.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff June 23 ONLY! IMDB’s premature cancellation poll.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

http://www.imdb.com/poll/

The Internet Movie Database poll for today asks which beloved TV show was most unfairly canceled before its time.

Freaks and Geeks
    My So-Called Life
    Wonderfalls
    Now and Again
    The Tick
    The Ben Stiller Show
    Sports Night
    Firefly
    Family Guy
    Undeclared
    Twin Peaks
    Angel
    Andy Richter Controls the Universe
    Miracles
    Other

What? No Farscape?

Anonymous

Well, to me, the one that really stands out on that list is “Now and Again”.

It wasn’t even given a 2nd season, and the 1st season finished #1 in it’s time slot almost every week.

Even worse, the 1st season cliffhanger had Eric Close character escape, and takes his family with him. The last words you hear from (the guy that plays the President on 24, Denis Heybert or something) is “Kill them, kill them all”. And then the damn credits roll!!! Just when we thought his character was starting to get sympathetic!

I was more disappointed when it was cancelled than any other show I’ve seen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was really disappointed when Odyssey 5 was cancelled after just one season… I’m an old Peter Weller fan, and of recent sci-fi shows it was my favourite. They didn’t even get the chance to wrap up the show, and offer answers for some of the central questions which were integral to the premise. Frustrating.

As for Farscape, disappointed as the fans have been, it had a good run.

Nebagram
    Participant

No Futurama? ๐Ÿ™ okay, so the later seasons weren’t great, but they were still a damn sight more entertaining than much of what’s out there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.