Just a little question.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

In general, is their a phrase the Sadgeezer’s site uses…. as one that can be placed on a placard or written on a shirt for DC.

I mean what better place than to push a sci-fi site then a Sci-Fi convention, right?

Though it would be appreciated by a few (I think) a magic marker and duct tape is probably not the best way for me to mention Sad’s.

Just curious… is there anything “official” it should say?

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Glad to be Sad”?

Anonymous

Hmm. I haven’t really got a slogan. I guess Glad to be Sad is the closest I have to one.

I used to have some mugs and t-shirts – but all that was handled by someone else (when we used to have a membership).

The only real SG thing that I’d call unique is the logo:

nursewhen
    Participant

Used to have? So is this site not current then? http://www.sadgeezer.ltd.uk/

I was going to get a baseball cap!

Confused! ๐Ÿ˜•

lexxrobotech
    Participant

How ’bout : bad-ass sad-ass!

A -DM
    Participant

I was thinking how saddy’s logo could fit nicely into the Superman diamond logo, and then you could be the world’s first ‘Sad Superman’, I can just see it, you walk along in an important manner and then rip open your shirt too reveal the sad superman logo, I bet that would bring a new level of respect to Sadgeezers, probably get sued by Jerry Siegel (is he still alive?) though!!!

Squishy

P.S If a clothing chain arises from this, I wanna cut of the profits!!!

mandara k
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜‰

Now that you are linking well; are we still sticking with “I’m glad to be sad ” format?

More eyes that see might mean more stay. around… wha’d ya think?

More peeps to talk with….it’s all good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never did figure out where my Sad pen disappeared to as soon as it arrived.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.